Gerard Darel sale, Holt Renfrew

1. For those still looking for a Charlotte, Holt Renfrew (Canada) carries them, and the HR sale began the day before yesterday.

I believe that Kathy posted that one of the stores will transfer items from other stores and ship to the States.

When I was there yesterday, my store had the regular Charlotte in black, blue-mauve, and tan. Regularly, 395 (Canadian dollars, important to note). Currently, 269 Canadian dollars. These bags have the red tag and say "Made in France."

The larger bag, in a brown pebbled leather, with flap is also on sale, from 6 something down to about 4 something. (Sorry, can't remember the specifics on this one). They had two of these, in the store I was in.

Hope this is of help to anybody who might need this...
  2. Thanks for the heads-up.
    Which city are you in that you saw these at? Can you post the phone number? I'm in Edmonton.

thanks in advance!
  3. Hey Ameka! I pm'd you. The number is 613-238-2200
  4. I guess the GD didn't sell at all here, huh. I remember this is the exact stock they had when they first stocked GD few months ago.

When I contacted TO HR for white and silver ones few months ago, they said due to the reaction of their customer, they will not continue with GD or stock any other colours:sad:.

Did you grab one Melisande?

5. Hey KK.

I know! I talked to the staff in Ottawa. I just don't think many people know about the bags here? Even the SAs were pretty clueless (I thought). I asked about the chain strap bag, and they had never heard of it.

So disappointing!