gerard darel bag

Pouchette said:
will someone kindly post the contact info for bellisimo? and any good pictures of the GD charlotte as well... i'm dying for a great brown or black bag at that price!

Their number is 310.543.5540. If you want the bag in brown or black right now--Bergdorf Goodman in NY supposedly has them in stock--BUT I can't confirm that it's actually the Charlotte. I ordered mine blindly... They're $395 + $12.75 for shipping through BG, whereas Bellisimos is supposeldy $325 + $10 for shipping. Taxes would depend on where you reside...

Here's a photo that someone posted on another forum....

Attachments

• gerarddarel.jpg
    gerarddarel.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 142
wickedassin said:
Their number is 310.543.5540. If you want the bag in brown or black right now--Bergdorf Goodman in NY supposedly has them in stock--BUT I can't confirm that it's actually the Charlotte. I ordered mine blindly... They're $395 + $12.75 for shipping through BG, whereas Bellisimos is supposeldy $325 + $10 for shipping. Taxes would depend on where you reside...

Here's a photo that someone posted on another forum....

I think it should be the charlotte because the price seems right.

essential said:
I think it should be the charlotte because the price seems right.

That's what I'm crossing my fingers for. The price seemed to help give me some reassurance. And I think chocolate brown is "brown", but I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I can't tell what the knit bag really looks like in the b/w photo that I've seen. If it looks like the knit bags that Ferragamo did this past season and that D&G is doing, I'll pass. I guess I just don't like the arts & crafts look for my designer bags. I'd go for it if it was an inexpensive fun purse...

darel doesn't do many bags, so i'm sure the ones that arriving in the shopa are charlottes.
there is the charlotte, the charlotte with 2 front pockets, a charlotte with a falp and a couple of small bags.
in rome the new bags will be sent a little bit after s. valentine's day, so i guess it's going to be the same for the usa.
pouchette you can see good pictures at the "my babies finally arrived" thread written by darel girl.

serendipity3kb said:
I do love my Gerard Darel charlotte but when I couldn't put it on my shoulder with a coat on I decided I hated it. Guess that will be on my ebay sale list very soon.

Mine fits perfectly on my shoulder, even when i wear a big fat coat:biggrin:

essential said:
ohhhh thank you thank you divina for finding that ebay info for me. I have been dying to see more info on it!!! thank you thank you. you're the best

it was a pleasure for me!!
next week i'm going to call the shop in rome, if you want me to ask some general information don't hesitate telling me!