Gerard Darel 36 Hour Stella Bag/ShopRumor $404.60

1. <TABLE width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=PListImgBox>[​IMG] </TD><TD vAlign=top>Gerard Darel STELLAG <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD>Gerard Darel STELLAG - 36 Hours Stella Bag 100% Calf Leather </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

$578.00 x <INPUT size=3 value=1 name=productindexes[1]> = $578.00 ​

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=ButtonsRow><TABLE class=SimpleButton cellSpacing=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Delete item </TD><TD>[​IMG]</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD class=ButtonsRow></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

</TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR noShade SIZE=1></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=3 width="30%"><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>Subtotal:</TD><TD>[​IMG]

</TD><TD noWrap align=right>$578.00</TD><TD noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Discount coupon [​IMG] :</TD><TD>[​IMG]

</TD><TD noWrap align=right>$173.40</TD><TD noWrap align=right></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=4 height=1>[​IMG]

</TD></TR><TR><TD noWrap>Discounted subtotal:</TD><TD>[​IMG]

</TD><TD noWrap align=right>$404.60</TD><TD noWrap align=right></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​
    <INPUT type=hidden value=update name=action>

<HR align=left noShade SIZE=1>

THE PURSE HAS BEEN REDUCED TO $578, BUT IF YOU USE CODE toutie THE PRICE IS $404.60! YOU MUST FIRST REGISTER BEFORE THE CODE WILL WORK.

PREVIOUSLY, I PURCHASED (AND RETURNED)THE 24 HR GD FROM RUMOR WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE A DOWN-MARKET BAG. THE RETAIL ON THIS BAG IS HIGHER, SO PERHAPS IT'S A HIGHER QUALITY. SINCE RUMOR GIVES NO REFUNDS ON SALE ITEMS, IT MIGHT BE A GOOD IDEA TO CALL ANOOSHKA WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU MIGHT HAVE BEFORE MAKING THE PURCHASE.

2. Good luck getting through. I still don't have a refund for the bag they charged on 8-13 that never shipped. They are so frustrating to deal with.

3. I returned my bag for a store credit. Were it not for that, I don't think that I would spend another penny at Rumor. Twice before, I shopped there w/o problems....but, then again, there wouldn't have been a problem this time had they not sold me a down-market handbag that wasn't advertised as such!!! If you don't receive a refund soon, you should contact the BBB!! :hysteric:

4. Same thing happened to me....I had to call several times over the course of three weeks before they ever credited my CC for a bag that never shipped. :cursing: Call them every day if you have to!

5. I did. I have made about 10 calls and sent countless emails (none replied to) and they said that they have finally issued the credit. Apparently they have a specific day allocated for issuing credits? Never heard of anything like this.

Will not shop with them again. Service was very poor for a bag that never shipped (although I guess it was a blessing in this case since I didn't get witht he substandard GD bag).

6. lionlaw...I'm happy that you are finally getting your credit!! As for them answering their emails....it doesn't happen! Anooshka must be too busy with her celebrity clients to bother with us....she would never respond to mine either! I just hope that in the future I don't have a problem using my store credit.

7. I'm glad for you that they never shipped your bag, although I wish everyone could just lay their eyes on it to understand how incredibly "cheap" it looked. Seriously, it looked nothing like my other GD bag. As I had stated before, I would have guessed the full retail price to be about $59...not $579!! :tdown: