Geranium Le Fabuleux???

1. Does anyone know if the LV Le Fabuleux comes in the color Geranium? I've never seen one and was just wondering. If there is a photo out there somewhere, please let me know. Thanks!

2. It did. LV discontinued the color. LVLover has one. It's in her collection photo.

3. I didn't know geranium was discontinued!! I love that color :sad:

4. There's a Geranium Le Fab in the background on the left in the picture that's attatched below. Geranium is a fabulous color. :yes:

store birkimn.jpg
  5. Go to visual thread..we have LeFab queen pics there..
    You will drool guarantee!!

6. Here are some pics of the auction that LVLover won!!!:nuts: The color is GORGEOUS!!!:love:

lv-p50-01sm.jpg lv-p50-02sm.jpg lv-p50-10sm.jpg
  7. here's in the middle between plum and black

[​IMG]

8. Isn't that Plum? I thought Geranium was almost a salmon/raspberry color?

9. Yeah it's plum.. Irene must be regretting that she didn't get that bag..It's obvious she can't get over it..LOL

10. OK, it's been a VERY LONG DAY and I am going INSANE!!! I am reading geranium but thinking plum!:wacko: SORRY!!!:shame::nuts:

11. Geranium isn't discontinued color yet..(I think)

12. NO WAY!!! I know my limits!!!:angel: Two le fabs and I would have been homeless and DHless living in a house built out of my LV and SPY bags!!!:nuts::lol:

13. LOL...You just need knee pads like Selena..LMAO:roflmfao: :lol:

14. LOL it's okay, we all have those days!!!! :p

15. It would NEVER work on my DH! I am ALWAYS willing:graucho: but he keeps running away!! I NEED to come with something new!!!:nuts: