George Clooney's New Love

1. [​IMG]GORGEOUS George Clooney has a new lady in his life - and he’s crazy about the twice-married 52-year-old mother-of-two.
    The eternal bachelor usually dates much younger women - including TV presenter Lisa Snowdon, 34 - but he’s stepping out with Oceans 13 co-star, Ellen Barkin.
    They have been inseparable since meeting on the Beverly Hills set - with 45-year-old George telling pals he’s “electrified” by Ellen, despite the seven-year age gap.
    He has fallen for her stimulating conversation and they’ve bonded on fast rides on his motorbike. One of his friends says: “It’s a match made in heaven.”
    George - single since he was dumped by Krista Allen, 35, in March - has been comforting Ellen following her shock divorce from Ron Perelman, the billionaire owner of Revlon.
    Our spy says: “George has been a shoulder to cry on for Ellen - he’s helping her get over the divorce.
    “She fancies him like mad and you can cut the sexual chemistry on set with a knife.
    “He is so different from her ex husband, which she loves.”
    His pal Brad Pitt certainly approves and has introduced Ellen to his missus Angelina Jolie in the hope that the pair become friends so they can all double-date. We’d love to be a fly on the wall for that one…
  2. Interesting...quite interesting. I have an opinion on this one, but I think it is best if I let this one go.
  3. Thats a great pic of her....if they are indeed having fun...why the hell not!!????? Life is short.
  4. well it's about time George found somebody....i mean the guy cant be single for the rest of his life. Good for him!

by the way...what a great picture of George you've got he choking on something ?:lol:
  5. Wow... I forgot how gorgeous Ellen could be! She looks terrific. I agree, that's a particularly unflattering picture of George. ;)
  6. Great photo of Ellen, she looks amazing. good for George, have some fun.
  7. wow.... she is pretty-good looking for a 52 year old woman...
  8. I couldn't agree more.

I hope they're happy.
  9. I LOVE Ellen Barkin she is so Gorgeous, and aging fairly naturally from what I read!
  10. I think Ellen would be a good match for George. She's mature, confident, and comfortable in her own skin. Nice post-divorce bounceback from ex-husband, Ron Perelman! I'd love to see the jewelry she's auctioning off that her ex gave her which includes I think a seven stranded pearl necklace and a mega carat JAR apricot pear ring.
  11. I think she looks better than ever. They make a cute couple.
  12. I guess he is done with little girls, and finally got a real woman.
  13. (WOW) I think there's a little girl in all of us when it comes to handsome men! I think they should go for it, Ellen looks really hot.
  14. Married to Gabriel Byrne and then to a billionaire and now dating Clooney??? Ugh!!!!!!!!!! :cursing:

Forgive me. Returning back to my :angel: status.

15. very interesting, she looks good for her age though!