Georg Jensen Carnival Rings

1. Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone knows how much the carnival rings cost in the US or europe? A pict of the ring is attached below. I'm looking for the sterling silver version (not the white gold with diamonds, too £££ :sad: )

They cost £260 here in london and i'm just wondering if it would be cheaper for me to get it either in europe or in the US. Can anyone help? Thanks
  2. I can't help you I'm afraid,but I have seen so much beautiful jewellery by Georg Jensen in magazines recently!
    Interested to know how much those rings retail for.
  3. I've shopped at 2 different Jensen stores online (Europe to US shipping) and I've found the prices can sometimes be a substantial saving and other times, usually with less expensive items, a trivial difference from buying it here. Here's the sites I've found useful if you want to see what they carry and make price comparisons:
    They're both reputable and good in my experience.
  4. thanks susan! i'm drooling over all the other jewellery! i love danish design!
  5. I think there is a Jensen store in White Plains, NY at The Westchester if I'm not mistaken.
  6. What I've also noticed in London is that the antique dealers have the older pieces if these appeal to you. They're more the nouveau designs than the modern ones though. I always see them in that antiques arcade in Mayfair (I can't think of the name at the moment--the one with all the different vendirs that's pretty large) and also in one on Kings Road (Antiquarius--or something like that). For me though, coming from the States, their prices are pretty high because of the dollar.