Gentlemen & Ladies: My Feb07 Podium Order Is Here!!!

1. What A Journey. My Feb 2007 Podium order arrived last week. I went to H Boutique to personally claim and open the BIG ORANGE BOX. It was such an AMAZING EXPERIENCE to actually go through this Journey. IT'S WORTH THE WAIT!

First of all..I would like to specially give my HEARTFELT APPRECIATION and THANK YOU to ALL YOU LADIES and GUYS here at tpf forum (YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE)..across the miles, who have helped me go through this amazing journey. You've all been such a wonderful CONFIDANT and a FRIEND to me and I DEDICATED this bag to you.

THIS BAG more than what I expected and it is SUCH A BEAUTY.

I waited all DAY and It FINALLY ARRIVED!!! Even my Cat's are waiting with me!

Stay Tuned....(In the process of OPENING THE BOX..and POST MORE PICS)

01.jpg 02.JPG 04.JPG 05C.jpg 06C.jpg
  2. :popcorn:

3. Now THIS is exciting!!!!! WHOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. :yahoo:OH, I can't wait!!! --- Even the FedEx Guy looks psyched,:graucho:...Great pics so far!

5. Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Im almost there!!

07C.jpg 08.JPG 09.JPG 10C.JPG 11C.jpg
  7. I just LOVE that you took a pic of the fed ex guy...totally made me laugh. LOVE IT! Cant wait to see what you got!

8. OMG rip that sucker open!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Are you Ready..THANKS FOR JOINING ME!!

14.JPG 15C.jpg 16.JPG 17.JPG 18.JPG
  10. Just a little bit more...

19.JPG 20.JPG 21C.JPG 22C.JPG
  11. Its simply AMAZING. What a FANTASTIC color!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Great pics, I loved watching you open it. ENJOY!!!

12. Hermes Only, what a gorgeous bag!! Congrats. :smile:

13. Guys and Ladies..let me present to you:

MR. GRAPHITE!!

Style: HAC
    Size: 36cm
    Color: GRAPHITE
    Skin: CLEMENCE
    Hardware: PALLADIUM

Im so HAPPY!! and It's more that what I expected!! Thanks everyone!

23C.JPG 24C.JPG 25C.JPG 26C.JPG 27C.JPG
  14. I want to see a pic of you modeling it!

15. It's PERFECT!!!
    I know that you must think I am crazy, but I remember when you said you ordered it because I loved the color /size, :heart::heart::heart:!!! Really a wonderful choice and the FedEx guy in the reveal is my favorite, ;). Enjoy your fantastic new bag!