Genetic Denim ~ My new almost favorite jeans.

1. True Religion is my absolute favorite, but TR does not make a wide leg style.

I saw that several celebrities were wearing Genetic Denim, so I went to Shopbop to check things out. Genetic Denim has so many cute styles. I ordered the wide-legged and another pair of skinnies.

I received them yesterday, and today I'm wearing the skinnies. They are fabulous! Both pair fit my bod perfectly. Anyone else hooked on this brand?
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. adorable!!!!! wow. WHat size did you get and what size are you in true religion

3. OMG I need these jeans!!! (I'm kind of a science nerd and the double helix thing is awesome).

The problem... I have NO idea what size I would wear! I've never even tried on any designer jeans.

4. Oh those are cute jeans! I have a few pairs of wide leg jeans and I never wear them. I'm really into skinny and boot cut.

5. I love Genetic denim! I have the second pair you posted. They seem to run big.

6. I have one pair of GD, and they are fabulous. They are so soft and comfortable.