General speedy question...

1. Hi everyone,

I hvae ageneral questiona bout LV speedy's. I own 2 monos and on each of them there is a heatstamp on the "leaf" flap at one end of the bag. I thought that this was one way to tell a bag's authenticity. When I saw my friend's "questionable" perf speedy, her leaf flap was blank. She swears it is a genuine bag. Can someone shed some light on this? I'm just not sure.....

THANKS!!!! :yahoo:

2. I think there is a made in patch on the inside of the perfo style.
  3. ^^That's right.
    The Perfo has "made in" in the inside, not on the leaf. Same for the Denim Speedy :yes:
  4. I own one and my mom own one from 30 yrs ago. No stamp on the leaf of any sort.!!!!!! Sorry-

5. I think she means on the underside of the leaf - and there should be one on an authentic mono speedy. (I don't know about the perforated bags), but if there is not a heat stamp on the underside of the leaf (saying either 25, 30 or 35), I'm sorry to say your mono speedy may not be authentic.
  6. Yes, I did mean the underside...I just thought that all speedys were the same. I didn't want to accuse my friends bag of not being legit. Thanks to all of you for your answers....I knew I could count on my tPF experts!!!

7. windycityaj off the topic...Anne, just wanted to let you know that Nordstrom Rack in Oak Brook has some Michele watches!!!
  8. yeah. the perfo has it on the inside..
  9. Thanks again everyone!