General LV question - I'm new!!

1. Hi Guys,

I am new to the LV world. I just bought my first baby last weekend (Damier Speedy 30), and I am HOOKED. Quick question for you experts.

Besides the Monogram Multicolore Speedy 30 does LV make any speedy bags with the metal plates at the bottom corner of the bags. I personally don't like the Monogram Multicolore, but i like the look of the speedy (is this considered a carryall).

Also, can you guys post pictures of your carryall (there are none in the carryall club).

Thanks

2. Here are 2 models with Carryalls...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

From my knowledge, LV doesn't make any other Speedy bags with metal plates at the bottom corners... However, there is the MC Boulogne?

[​IMG]

3. So, if you can have things custom made/special order, could LV make a bag to look like the muti speedy, but use the Damier leather.

4. Damier is a canvas.

I am not sure about that... but I can ask though. ;)

5. OT: This guy cracks me up with those shorts! :lol:

I agree that a SO would be the way to go if that is the combo that you want.

6. I called my store and they said that it wasn't possible...

7. Gosh, I'm glad someone else thought those shorts were funny too. :roflmfao: Nice legs though...:graucho: :roflmfao:

8. I think you can't SO something that from the product that's not exist. Can't change the shape.

9. Hmmm....other bag with metal corners...*thinking*.....well if you want, there's always the SUHALI BAGS!!!! lol

10. Hahahaha...you don't even want to know what came to my mind when I saw the dude in the shorts :lol:

11. Welcome aboard. I was a lurker for many months before I joined. This forum was so educational for me. Enjoy it.

12. The dude's face is sorta feminine in a way, but he's got cute legs :graucho:

13. yeh that dudie pic was ... weird....
    well what do yall think of that boulogne, dyou like it or not?
    (sorry to be offtopic but i cbb to start a new thread :smile:)

14. hahah at a quick glance i thought he was a girl..

teehee

15. Nice bag though! Wow! I want that now~!