Gel Insert Suggestions?

1. Since I recently got my job, I've started to wear heels and nicer shoes to work. I just bought this gorgeous pair of Franco Sarto heels in a bright red for only $27, and deciding that I had to have them brought them home. However, the heel is about 3 inches and darn do they hurt (along with every other pair!), perhaps my arch is not used to the uneven distribution of my weight. I was wondering how you ladies handle the shoe pain - do you buy gel inserts - and if you do, what kind? Or do you just grin and bear it?

Thanks!

2. I'm always a grin and bear it kinda girl...but I usually don't wear my heels for a long time. However, I've recently invested in a couple of killer expensive shoes...and by killer I mean painful (i.e. CL nude decolletes) and the SA recommended Dr.Scholls inserts, the ones in the commercials on tv...she said they make a HUGE difference...haven't tried them though, but maybe you should and let us all know....
    Also, one of my big probs with shoes is getting blisters, and I've heard that Band-Aid Blister Block works pretty well, haven't found it in my pharmacy though, so I wouldn't know about that either....

3. Thanks for the tip! Yeah, I seem to get blisters with leather shoes, or ones that have a leather upper for some reason. I guess its like my feet sweat (nasty, yeah) and rub and make a blister. Gah!