Gaucho in red or black?

1. I need help...I can't decide on the color I want to purchase the Gaucho bag in red or black? Any suggestions?:wondering

2. I have a red one and I LOVE it. It's more unique in red I think than black.

3. I second the red!

4. I LOVE the black!

5. Black is classic but i think you'd better be a bit adventurous with this style. So my vote is red.

6. Thank you, I made my decision. I ordered the large Gaucho in red!

7. Large Gaucho red tote at our house. Jewelery and sunglasses from the Gaucho line are really nice.

8. out of the two i would pick red.

9. I can't wait to get it. I haven't purchased a black handbag in a long time (that's why I thought about the black). I see it in red a lot, which is why I feel in love with it when I saw it in a magazine. The red looks so divine and the black, so chic and cute.

10. Congrats on your purchase!!! I am sure you will love it!! Good color choice, too! Please post pics!

11. Thank you! I paid for next day shipping, it should arrive today.

I love this site. My friends and family thinks I'm crazy b/c I love purses so much and the amount of money I have spent on them. I have to keep remindering them what you spend your money on is something I won't spend mines on.

12. congrats, i'd buy it in red, too! :yes:

13. I love the red one!!! :love: good choice and congrats!

14. I received my Gaucho and it is so lovely!:yahoo:I carried it today and I love how it looks. The leather is so soft. :heart: the slouch in the bag.

15. You must post pics!!!:yes: