Gaucho from cruise collection, say "I do or don't"?

1. Just saw this gaucho tote from cruise collection on NM website, instantly fell in love. But the more I think about it, the more doubt I have. I have to confess I have the thing for limit edition, especially when it comes to eye-catching bag with shining metal. But am I really going to carry it? (look at the fate of my lovely manhattan pm, 6 months old and still sitting in my closet NWT). So help me here, shall I say "I do" or "I don't"?

Btw, the metal is silver(looks gold in the pic). If anyone has it, mind share the pics? Thanks!;)

Dior -  Gaucho Medium Tote -  Neiman Marcus

2. hey ling,

i think you should go for it, it's gorgeous (although i've only seen the double saddle or was it the medium? in real life). i have no idea how the manhattan pm looks like, but depending on your wardrobe, i think the gaucho is a fantastic everyday bag. it's very casual and whilst it may draw some attention, it's not like the miroir bags (where it's not for the faint-hearted, kwim). if you're looking for some real life pictures, our own PFer Chrystalline has a post about her gaucho from the cruise collection - http://forum.purseblog.com/dior/my-white-metallic-strap-gaucho-70710.html

3. i say " i do " and i want to live with that gaucho happily ever after ! :yes:

4. i don't have it , but so a "I do".

5. "I do" too!!!! The gold and white looks the best because I've seen Crystallines, and that combination screams "goddess" to me!!!!!

6. Hi ling!

I have the white one one with silver handles. It's more expensive than a normal gaucho but I fell in love with it and thought it would be a nice xmas gift for moi. It's heavier than the medium gaucho, I personally find the weight of the medium gaucho ok but I think some people find it heavy. I use my medium gaucho for every day and I use the cruise ones for "dressier" occasion plus because it's white, I can't use it regularly because London grime would make it black in 6 months lol.

Anyway, to cut the long story short I think it's a great bag it you don't mind the extra weight and the extra price. Hope that helps!

7. Oops! Yours is silver and white? It looked a bit gold to me...I think it was because of the indoor lighting.

So I guess I like the silver one more...no wonder NM's pic (and the eBay ones) looked a bit different from yours!

8. I saw urs too! So pretty!!! But weight is one of my concern coz I love big bags and i put ton of stuff in them.

9. Your right about the lighting May, it's a bit yellowish in that room so that's why it would look a tad gold. ;)

10. i was at the boutique with a friend and she got the silver hardware
    it looked very nice!

11. Definitely "I do!" I love the color and hardware on this bag!

12. Ooh- I do!

13. OMG I do want it so much! I DO

14. Wow, that is gorgeous! Go for it!

15. I do!!!