Gauche Scarf Question

1. This may be inappropriate, and forgive me if it's addressed elsewhere, but is it bad form to tie an Hermes scarf onto a plain Coach bag?

2. It's a free country! I say go ahead and tie it if it looks good - why not!
  3. I'm with Gina - go for it!!
  4. Go for it!!
  5. I think if the scarf doesn't fight with any patterning/logos on the bag - why not!!
  6. Thanks! I would hate to appear in the back of a magazine with a black bar over my eyes!
  7. ^^ :roflmfao:
  8. I can't see any reason why not. Coach makes nice, quality bags at good prices- you have to remeber that Coach is considered a splurge by most people.
  9. You're right, it is a splurge for most people. I didn't mean to sound snotty.

10. It's fine, take that gorgeous scarf and tie it on any bag you want! I do that too......throw an Hermes pochette onto my LV Speedy or my Gucci Messenger! Why not?!?!?!?!?!?
  11. I've tied H scarves onto Balenciagas and I don't see a problem with that. As long as colors and patterns coordinate, you should be free to do whatever you want! :yes:
  12. Your scarf, your bag, your style! Mix it up and enjoy!!!:yes:
  13. Sounds good to me!
  14. Absolutely not ! The French are known for not being a matchy-matchy society and the odd unmatched detail adds "je ne sais quoi" ! And if YOU like it :yahoo:- who gives a flip !

15. Thank You all so much-I tied on (tied one on!:girlsigh:)-my Napoleon, mostly red, green and gray- a Coach big ol' Soho tote, and it was 39 degrees and raining, so back inside it all went!