Gathering of H resellers in Shinjuku, Tokyo

1. I went to an insane event today as recommended by a super sweet tpf'er. It's basically a showcase of H and other superbrand resellers across Japan. I have never seen so many people trying on so many H bags in one room. There must have been double digits croc birkins, kellys, evelynes, discontinued vintage bags, vibratos, dalmation and metallics. I didn't buy anything as it was too chaotic for my taste.

The photos below were taken with my mobile phone. They are not the best quality, but I thought it may be fun to share them with all of you.

07-10-18_12-231.jpg 07-10-18_11-501.jpg 07-10-18_11-51.jpg 07-10-18_11-50.jpg
  2. Ops...one more from the event organiser.

h reseller showcase.jpg

3. WOW! :nuts:

4. Sheesh! Thanks for the pics. I didn't realize the resellers formed their own group over there. Interesting to know. I'm wondering if Hermes tolerates the resellers in Japan better than they do here?

5. Oh my god - are you serious?!?!?!?:drool::drool:

You didn't happen to see that Barenia HAC from yahoo, did you?:graucho:

6. WOW :girlsigh:

did you get anything?!

7. Whoa. That room must have smelled really good.:p

8. WOW!!!!:nuts:

9. WOW! I would have loved to see all the lovely H bags under one roof.

LTC, is this a Toundra or Olive Box Sellier Kelly at the bottom left?

[​IMG]

10. LTC- I was so upset cause we could go!!!:crybaby: My fave SIL went and said it was so crazt there! She even told me of a couple of Hermes addictive ladies fighting over a Birkin:lol:. She also said there was a metallic gold Birkin? Did you see it? A 25cm I think...might of been a 30cm.

11. WOW! Thanks for posting!! I really need to reschedule my Tokyo trip :yes:

12. Oh dear. Seeing all those H displayed like that in plastic and tags... kinda cheapens them, IMO. SAVE THE BAGS!

13. All I can say is WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. Must have truly been a sight to see. Your pictures are fabulous LicensetoCook! Thanks for sharing.

15. So that's where all the birks are!

Wow! Thanks for the pics :tup: