GASP !!! Its Over Already .... Apparently Not !!!

1. :rolleyes:
    Photo agency X17 reports that the love affair between Britney Spears and her part-time model boyfriend Isaac Cohen is officially over.

Last night around 8 pm, Britney went to a Coffee Bean in Santa Monica with two friends. As she headed back to her car, Britney told us that she and Isaac are "not together, by the way." What's it been now, less than a month?! ... X17

Here they are in happier minutes in their relationship.
  2. Maybe she is finally listening to some good advice! Now if she'd only stay in a night with her kids, that would be great progress!
  3. Either pop princess Britney Spears is really interested in the media's take on her new/ Now, EX Isaac Cohen or she was so inebriated that she just needed a little reminder on her whereabouts over the last week. "Oh, yeah....Vegas!"[​IMG]
  4. Britney Spears' estranged hubby, Kevin Federline, is demanding $50 million for relinquishing custody of their two kids. The amount represents a third of Britney's net worth!

Brit reportedly offered Federline $10 million in December to retain custody of 16-months-old Sean-P and 4-months-old Jayden-J but K-Fed declined. He wants more and may well get it if the matter goes to court. Thanks to her relentless partying and public punanee flashes, Britney's credentials as a responsible mother lack credibility and she probably knows it.

5. Ha ha ha... I LOVE this pic! Thanks for posting Prada!!! :heart:.
  6. yeah, HE probably realized he doesnt enjoy getting puked on all so much.
  7. Oh no I am so devastated...

8. Brit is so nasty these days.
  9. [​IMG]

John 5, this ones for you ! :p
  10. Am I the only one who would LOVE to know what she's saying to her friends as she's reading that article?
  11. No ! I would love to be a fly on the wall.
  12. Is it bad that I'm highly amused by this?
  13. Haha--that occurred to me, too!
  14. Good. Now can she puhleeze go get a makeover, don't get caught going to clubs and take care of those babies!

K-fed is scum. He does not deserve $50mil. He's like a bad cold that just won't go away.
  15. What happened to the iron clad prenup?