Gardenia, Citron or Whiskey

What color Leigh

• Citron

• Whiskey

• Gardenia

• Something else..

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm actually loving this bag in Camel. I had it on my wishlist originally in citron, but changed it to camel because I thought that color is more timeless and could be used for many years to come.
Regardless of color, Leigh is a gorgeous bag and I will own her before the year is over (let's hope she's around that long!!)

All the colors are gorgeous. It just depends on how courageous or conservative you are! The Camel has a tangerine tint to it which is really pretty!

I have it in whiskey and love it!

Somebody earlier in this thread commented that whiskey may not be the best because the Leigh is such a modern shape. I actually kind of agree with that, not because of the color of whiskey but more because the whiskey tends to scratch. Mine is about a month old, and already really scratched up on that patch of leather that has the turnlock opening on it. The scratching annoys me and distracts from the clean lines and modern shape, imo. On the other hand, I have a black leather legacy satchel and the black doesn't scratch at all. So if that would bug you, I wouldn't go for the whiskey. Even having given that warning, though, I must say that I love the bag in whiskey.

Good luck and post pics!

I love the Leigh in black -- it looks classic and will go with everything. If you are willing to consider signature, I also love the Leigh in the chocolate sig (with chocolate leather trim) -- I love chocolate brown because it's an amazing neutral.

I love the Leigh in black -- it looks classic and will go with everything. If you are willing to consider signature, I also love the Leigh in the chocolate sig (with chocolate leather trim) -- I love chocolate brown because it's an amazing neutral.

I would love it if the Leigh bag were done in all brown leather. I have a feeling Coach will make this later towards the end of the year.

Well, I went to go get this bag today and got nothing and left more confused! I do like the Black (which is a new addition) and I do not like the Citron (though the one I looked at had really tarnished hardware). The Gardenia was not there (apparently only in Legacy stores?) The Whiskey is still a possibility too. I LOVE-LOVE-LOVE the suede -- they didn't have Slate but the Brown in TDF. I am just too hard on suede. So... I am thinking of ordering Gardenia and maybe even the darn suede (not sure which one) to decide. The Black might be nice though too.

Decisions... decisions! UGH!

I had voted at first for Citron for the same reasons Stophle mentioned, but I saw the color in person today, and I must say that I'm not a fan now. I had expected a very light yellow (I love yellow) -- citron = citrus:shrugs: -- but it turned out to be what was to me an odd shade of off green. So my vote is now with gardenia... but I do think whiskey is a gorgeous color as well.

I decided not to get this bag. I saw the gardenia in the Ali and I really don't like the leather, sadly. I may get the suede later as both the slate and the chocolate are STUNNING!! If anyone gets it, post pics so I can drool!

^^I saw it in slate yesterday, and it took my breath away. I'm not one for regrets, but I really do wish that I'd waited, because I would definitely have gotten Leigh in slate, not whiskey, had I seen it in person before I bought it.

I didn't really care for the citron, camel or gardenia in person.

I vote Gardenia. I think this style bag looks amazing and stands out in this color. Plus Gardenia will go with everything. For the money, I don't think Citron is a good choice because you're limited with what you can wear with Citron and you don't want to spend that kind of $$ and have her sitting in the closet more than you're using her. Black would be my second choice.