Garanche Birkin! Yet another call!

Baggaholic

SofaKing PuertoRican
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Well a miracle happened to me today. I got yet ANOTHER call from my SA today! They were about to put a 30cm Garanche Birkin on the floor before my SA saw it and call me asap! This one she was allowed to hold because it didn't hit the floor yet.

Well being that it was 2:30pm and I was in Bkyln and the fact that I had plans with CALLMELULU at six I didn't think that I could actualy make it, but I took a chance and when I got there I couldn't believe the beauty that stood right in front of my eyes! It was the most beautiful shade of red I'd ever seen!

Well yes I am the owner of a 30cm Garanche clemance Birkin with PH

CALLMELULU was the first person to see, touch, and caress my bag. It had never been opened it was still in the plastic when I got to the store!

I will be posting pics in the afternoon.

Baggaholic said:
Well a miracle happened to me today. I got yet ANOTHER call from my SA today! They were about to put a 30cm Garanche Birkin on the floor before my SA saw it and call me asap! This one she was allowed to hold because it didn't hit the floor yet.

Well being that it was 2:30pm and I was in Bkyln and the fact that I had plans with CALLMELULU at six I didn't think that I could actualy make it, but I took a chance and when I got there I couldn't believe the beauty that stood right in front of my eyes! It was the most beautiful shade of red I'd ever seen!

Well yes I am the owner of a 30cm Garanche clemance Birkin with PH

CALLMELULU was the first person to see, touch, and caress my bag. It had never been opened it was still in the plastic when I got to the store!

I will be posting pics in the afternoon.

wooooooooooooooooo!!! picture time!!!!!!
Major congrats bagg!!! :flowers::flowers:...so excited for you!!!

Amazing! Bagg, you are so so lucky!

It sounds like the Madison Ave store SAs are fab. I really can't wait to get back to NY! Some of the London SAs I've dealt with need some remedial training...

Congrats again! When will there be a "family" photo? =)