Gap codes?

1. Anyone have any discount and/or free shipping codes for the Gap?

2. Does anyone know why there's such a wider selection of the Red line in their stores (at least the ones near me) than online? It seems impossible to order certain words/styles in the red color online though there are tons of them in the stores.

3. Here is a FREE shipping code I found on Ebates...

3% Cash Back and Free Shipping

Description:
    Free shipping on purchases $50 or more made with your GapCard. Use code FREESHIP.
    Expiration Date:
    May 31, 2007 11:59:59 PM

...enjoy!!!

Also, the 3% bonus is in addition to the offers above, if you use ebates...I am sure most of you are aware of ebates, but just in case - check this email out that I rec'd below:

As a thank you for being a loyal Ebates shopper, we are going to double the bonus we offer you for telling your friends about Ebates. Through March 15th, we are kicking it up a notch. We'll give you and everybody you send our way $10*.

To get a $10* bonus, feel free to sign up using my link: www.ebates.com/doublebonusoffer/index.htm?promotion_code=DBOSU10&id=31302848

*** Tell-A-Friend about Ebates
    *** Your friend signs up on the Double Bonus Offer page and gets a $10* Sign Up bonus
    *** Until March 15th, when your friend makes a first qualifying purchase we'll add $10* to your account

HAPPY SHOPPING!!

4. FIVE DAYS ONLY-EXCLUSIVELY ONLINE
    Get 20% off purchases of $100 or more
    Valid Feb 15-Feb 19

ENTER THE CODE "SPRING20" AT CHECKOUT