GAME of THRONES - HBO - Seasons 1-3 **NO book spoilers!**

WHAT? Why? What a major no-no. Why would you cast someone in the first place just to replace him?
I'm not sure where this is cast, but if in the UK I may know why. I'm a big fan of Downton Abbey, and this past year they had to klll or write out 3 characters off who just wanted to move on to other things. In the US being in a hit show is job security, but it seems a lot of the British actors like to move on to other things after 2-3 years. To each his own. Possibly he didn't think GoT would have the success it has had.

I'm not sure where this is cast, but if in the UK I may know why. I'm a big fan of Downton Abbey, and this past year they had to klll or write out 3 characters off who just wanted to move on to other things. In the US being in a hit show is job security, but it seems a lot of the British actors like to move on to other things after 2-3 years. To each his own. Possibly he didn't think GoT would have the success it has had.

2 -3 years but he was only in it for 2 or 3 eps. Odd.

why????????? Daario.1 was kinda foine! :sneaky:

KINDA!?!? good lawd that wicked smile on his face would just melt me - i could not wait to see him. i don't know how kalessi did not get weak from it. he was STUNNING! i read this about the recast a couple weeks ago and i am STILL very upset about it.:rant: i like it not! :pout:

I guess I am alone on this one. I found Ed Skrein in the Daario getup and hair sleezy and icky. I do hate when characters get recast though. I'm still not over Harold Gould being Arnie on The Golden Girls and then showing up next season as Miles. :P