gallery tote price drop

1. how many of u got the signature gallery tote after the price drop. i got one in black signature.i hope i made the right decision. i used the pce and so the total came to about $180 or so and i think that is a good deal.
  2. I'm getting mine this weekend!!!!!!!! Also in black :smile: Can you post some pix inside and out pleaseeee and maybe a modeling? :flowers:
  3. i am not a computer smart but i sure will try to do it
  4. I've had my eye on the khaki/red gallery tote and when I heard the price had dropped I called the coach store and asked if they would honor my pce card even though it expired on the 9th. I was very surprised but they agreed so I went in that day and paid around $180 for it......far less than the $328 I nearly spent last month. I'm going to save it for spring because it has a fresh bright look . I'd post a picture of it but I'm a technophobe who can't figure out how to use my digital camera let alone how to post pictures.
  5. Cant wait to see pics!!!!
  6. I saw in Macy's that the price had dropped. They had one in the dark brown and it was tdf. I went back today and it was gone. I really want one.
  7. Congrats on the totes.
  8. Oh I want one too, do you know retailers like Macy's and Dillard's have lowered their price as well?