GAH!! Its finally here....Dark Gold Reissue 227

1. I bought this a while ago and its finally arrived! WOO-HOO

Just wanted to share pics. The color is perfect. This will match w/ everything!! its the perfect suble metallic color...not too shiny but not dull either.:tup:

My pic is kind of bright but I'm sure you all get the point. The bag is GORGEOUS!!!

Yay!!

[​IMG]

darkgold.jpg
  2. Oooooh, so delicious!! Congrats!! how about some modelling pics...

3. Ohhh, wow, congrats!!! :nuts: :yahoo: I absolutely LOVE dark gold, and I'm sure you'll look amazing with it... looking forward to modeling pics!! :tup:

4. Thanks IceEarl and FieryF....I'm off to work now and I just grabbed the bag and modeled it for myself in the mirror.

I loved it so much I did a dance. :wlae:

LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    I'll try to take modeling pics next week.

5. oh it is beautiful, congrats!

6. Congratulations! I know you have been searching for this bag for a while now and I'm so glad you were able to find one.:yahoo:

7. that's lovely!!! such a beautiful colour... congrats!

8. Thanks...I've been like a super detective in searching for flaps and reissues lately. LOL

9. Great bag!! Isn't searching for them half the fun of buying them, who needs to walk into a store and buy a bag off the shelf???? NOT US!!!

10. EXACTLY!!!:tup::wlae:

11. WOW!! How did you get so lucky!! This color is TDF!!!!

12. here's a pic of jessica Alba w/ it.

This really is the perfect color!!! I am not going to have to worry about matching outfits at all w. this one.

I know it will extremely versatile!!:wlae:

[​IMG]

13. Lovely!! :girlsigh:

14. It is a beauty! Congrats!!!

15. I want this bag so much! Congrats!