GAH!! Its finally here....Dark Gold Reissue 227

1. I bought this a while ago and its finally arrived! WOO-HOO

Just wanted to share pics. The color is perfect. This will match w/ everything!! its the perfect suble metallic color...not too shiny but not dull either.:tup:

My pic is kind of bright but I'm sure you all get the point. The bag is GORGEOUS!!!

2. Oooooh, so delicious!! Congrats!! how about some modelling pics...
  3. Ohhh, wow, congrats!!! :nuts: :yahoo: I absolutely LOVE dark gold, and I'm sure you'll look amazing with it... looking forward to modeling pics!! :tup:
  4. Thanks IceEarl and FieryF....I'm off to work now and I just grabbed the bag and modeled it for myself in the mirror.

I loved it so much I did a dance. :wlae:

LOOOOVE IT!!!!!!!!
    I'll try to take modeling pics next week.
  5. oh it is beautiful, congrats!
  6. Congratulations! I know you have been searching for this bag for a while now and I'm so glad you were able to find one.:yahoo:
  7. that's lovely!!! such a beautiful colour... congrats!
  8. Thanks...I've been like a super detective in searching for flaps and reissues lately. LOL
  9. Great bag!! Isn't searching for them half the fun of buying them, who needs to walk into a store and buy a bag off the shelf???? NOT US!!!

10. EXACTLY!!!:tup::wlae:
  11. WOW!! How did you get so lucky!! This color is TDF!!!!
  12. here's a pic of jessica Alba w/ it.

This really is the perfect color!!! I am not going to have to worry about matching outfits at all w. this one.

I know it will extremely versatile!!:wlae:

13. Lovely!! :girlsigh:
  14. It is a beauty! Congrats!!!
  15. I want this bag so much! Congrats!