FYI: Town & Country's Luxury Survey

1. For Favorite Luxury Brand....drum roll please....

HERMES, of course!
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

2. YEAH, BABY!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  3. Woohoo!!! :yahoo:

Funny DH story. He went to the grocery store yesterday and grabbed an INStyle for me because the cover said something like 100 bags of all prices and there was an article on luxury "buy once, have it forever" so he thought for sure there would be one H bag in there somewhere but there was only an H watch in the luxury article. He was all offended and said what a rip-off. :lol: He is so cute, he cracks me up!!!
  4. He has been taught well I would say! Good job crochetbella.^^
  5. He IS, after all the........ULTIMATE DH!!!!!!!
  6. YAY!!! *clap clap clap*
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  7. :lol: I'll have to tell him about the T&C, maybe it will make him feel better. ;)
  8. LOL!!! I totally second KellyB! :yes:

ShopMom, I :heart: your new Avatar! :nuts:
  9. Thanks for sharing the results KB!

CB, you have the sweetest DH ever!

And D, am dying over your new Avatar---hilarious!
  10. shopmom I also love your avatar! And your's gigi as well! Where do you guys get these??!!!
  11. Shoes....mine is actually an agenda I bought just because I LOVED the cover! It says, "hmmm....what can I buy today" on the front but I couldn't fit it all under my Avatar name so I had to put it in the "Location" box....

...just so.....I don't know.....fitting somehow :rolleyes:
  12. Shoes, at the Hermes website...the stores addresses section.

Here are some more if you'd like one for your avatar :flowers:
    best gift.jpg best gift 2.jpg 24 faubourg.jpg
  13. he he he...I tried the change my avatar but it said it failed twice - and all of a sudden I see it did change it! thanks for the pic!
  14. KB: YUP..Hermes OF COURSE!! yippieeeee!!!!

whoa..all these new cool avatars!!
  15. Is it OK to pick one of the first two gigi so thoughtfully suggested? I've never had an avatar before and will have to figure out how to do this.