fyi: heritage stripe xl satchels online are gone....

pursegal

Apr 24, 2006
hopefully if you wanted one you got it....

if not try the macy's stores, here in chicago they had alot of em...and on their website....

if you on the fence, i still cannot stop telling people how much i love my geranium xl, the color is awesome ! :tup:

wow that was quick.. when I called the other day they said there were only 30 left. But they did say that they will most likely be making more since it is a new item, but they couldn't guarantee what colors. :shrugs:

DANG! That's what I wanted to get with the next PCE! I hope they get them back in stock. I've been watching that bag for a long time. :crybaby:

yeah, i am surprised. I am glad I got her, but i did not expect her to go that quickly. I would really like to get her in white and green, i wonder if I will be able to?

hopefully if you wanted one you got it....

if not try the macy's stores, here in chicago they had alot of em...and on their website....

if you on the fence, i still cannot stop telling people how much i love my geranium xl, the color is awesome ! :tup:
wow just saw that now pursegal... i'm not surprised... when i ordered my XL bag, they said there were 100 available in this color and that was more than a week ago... glad I got mine! :sweatdrop: