Future qees/keychains

1. Okay, so I chatted with some of the nicer SAs at LeSportsac today and they were saying that the future qees/keychains (idk if its gonna be a "qee") are going to change!! (FINALLY!!) :wlae:

And they said its gonna be ADIOS STAR!! :yahoo: They said "dont take our word for it".. but I really hope they're right!

I'm really started to tire of the regular white bear qee. Its cute and lovely but its been too long!!

Soooo, hopefully it changes! Let's X our fingers!! :yes:

2. Oh I hope it's a qee, but regular keychains would be cute too.

3. really??? When are they coming out????

IM EXCITED!! WHOOOOOO!

4. But dont take my/their word for it!! :biggrin:

5. I'm hoping it's a Qee and not a regular keychain because it would seem like they were changing the bags completely and I don't like that.

I wish they would have made different Qees for each print, but I do like the bear.

6. I hope its true! I would really love an adios qee/keychain! :wlae:

7. I knowww~!! Dont you?!?!!

:heart: :heart: I :love: Adios!! :heart: :heart:

8. ooh yeas an adios qee would be cool!

9. I would love an Adios Star qee ^_^ I hope this turns out to be true.

10. i think they should make his gf ciao qee too :biggrin: wouldnt that be soo cute?...oooh how about a sandy qee?? haha :lol: only one can dream......

11. A Mozzarella or Latte qee would be my pick!!

Or a happy unicorn qee!!!!!!!!! *lol* That'd be really cute.

12. yeah i know...how about watermelon dude and foresta monkey qee!! :graucho:

13. omgggggg. that sounds so awesome :drool:

14. a new qee would definitely be cool :] im sure a lot of us have too many white bear ones..

i think adios would go well with the tutti print.. black and white! lol :]

15. I wish they would make all the characters into qees!! Then I can collect something cheaper than bags LOL that would be so cute!! :love: