Fushia Perf Bandeau on Eluxury NOW

jasanna143 said:
Oh, I can't wait to see the pics! I want either an orange or fuschia. Does the orange just seem to give the Speedy a little more punch than the fuschia??

The first bandeau I tied onto the Speedy was the fuchsia one. I liked it, but then I thought about how I am getting the Epi Speedy in mandarin sometime this summer (June, hopefully!) and how the orange perf bandeau would be perfect for it! The SA found one and I tied it onto the bag, it was a match made in LV heaven :P In my opinion, the orange is brighter than the fuchsia and goes well with the monogram canvas.

I also ordered a pair of black Chanel sunglasses that should arrive on Monday. My CC still has smoke coming from it :shame: :lol:

Cristina said:
The first bandeau I tied onto the Speedy was the fuchsia one. I liked it, but then I thought about how I am getting the Epi Speedy in mandarin sometime this summer (June, hopefully!) and how the orange perf bandeau would be perfect for it! The SA found one and I tied it onto the bag, it was a match made in LV heaven :P In my opinion, the orange is brighter than the fuchsia and goes well with the monogram canvas.

I also ordered a pair of black Chanel sunglasses that should arrive on Monday. My CC still has smoke coming from it :shame: :lol:

Cristina ! You're on a roll ! :lol:

Which Chanel sunnies did you get ?

Cristina said:

Cristine...didnt the fushia look weird against the mono?? I was all set to buy the fushia and when I got into LV and saw it in person...HATED IT! The orange really looked perfect. Ididnt look at the green as I am not a green person.
Cant wait to see your pictures!

Selena

ayla said:
Cristina ! You're on a roll ! :lol:

Which Chanel sunnies did you get ?

:shame: It's been a stressful week at work. Running and listening to loud music didn't help, but shopping sure did! :P

I got these: http://cgi.ebay.com/2005-NEW-CHANEL-SUNGLASSES-5076H-MOTHER-OF-PEARL-BLACK_W0QQitemZ6869855855QQcategoryZ45249QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Not sure if those are real or not... I didn't want to risk it on eBay so I went into Chanel and ordered them, since they weren't in stock. I had been in NM earlier and tried them on, but I wanted to buy them from the super nice SA who sold me my tote :nuts: Yay!

Selena - The fuchsia did look strange to me after I tied the orange bandeau on. There was no going back!

:S ok maybe ill try the colours on first hehe! the green looks striking to me, looks nice but its always different in person still ill try all 3.. ill be getting kicked out of the shop lol and ill probably end up with a gucci purse from next door instead haha

I had the orange one in my shopping bag on the eLUXURY site for a few minutes yesterday but just couldn't make up my mine so I removed it from my cart.I think I may check my local LV for an orange one afterall.I was thinking of using it on my new Noe.:biggrin:
I wish it came in yellow.