Fuschia HAC is HERE!!! Please, share my joy!

1. I got this baby from a friend (THANKS A MILLION, D!;)) and just can't get over how GORGEOUS this color/leather/hardware combo is!!!:love: Yet another bag purchased without seeing/trying it IRL and I couldn't be happier! I want to give a HUGE shout out to Kellybag and Shopmom for all their help and visuals! I couldn't do it without you, gals!:kiss:
    Well, without further ado, I give you - 32cm fuschia HAC in chevre :heart:

[​IMG]

HACwatermarked.jpg
  2. WOW!!!!!! It's just stunning! I am speechless....what a beauty. Congratulations, H_addict...we need modelling pics now! :yes:

3. THIS BAG IS JUST AS HOT AS IT GETS!
    Congratulations Girl!!!

It is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

4. Congrats.... I have a baby sister to yours! Mine is a 28 Cm Fuchsia HAC Coromandel...

The combo is just gorgeous isnt it

5. Gorgeous!!!!!!!:nuts: :yahoo:

6. Congratulations H Addict! This is a really stunning bag! :drool: :drool: :drool:

7. OMG!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! THAT is one HOT bag!!!!!!!!

8. omg congrats, that is gorgeous!! i LOVE fuschia chevre! that harp cadena is pretty hot too :smile:

9. Smokin' hot bag!!! Gorgeous, what a great way to start the spring!!

Congratulations!!!
    :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

10. So Purty I !
    You've really gone of the H end :smile:

11. oh how adorable and look a that cute cadena! congrats, H-addict!

12. congratulations. this is gorgeous. I love chevre and particularly in fuschia. Enjoy

13. Congratulations.

14. that's about as girly as they come.
    congratulations!!!

15. Thank you so much for the kind comments! I love being able to share my joy with you all! (No one in my life can understand what all the fuss is about!!!:wacko:)
    I was SO SCARED that it might be too small (as I was looking at Birkins 35cm and larger) but when I tried it on, the size is just perfect! I think the color makes it look bigger than it is. The bag fits everything I need for my daily outings, etc. The handles are shorter than a Birkin (that's for sure) but it doesn't bother me that much as I rarely carry my bags on the crook of my arm anyways. It's not as deep as I thought it was going to be (I do like the depth because I like to carry Birkin/HAC open, the way it is in the pic).
    Well, I guess that's all for now! I will post some "modelling" shots a bit later (as I am slaving over my son's science project right this minute!)