Fuschia Denim Neo Speedy is mine!

1. ok i'll admit. i have been on an LV rampage lately, as you all know. but i don't regret a second of it! i was in the city yesterday and i saw over a dozen LVs while walking around. none of them really caught my eye EXCEPT for the girl w/the pink speedy. :nuts: i thought, hmm that is a nice color. let me try my luck at the store. sure enough, there was 1 fuschia neo denim speedy left. so i asked to see it and the second i saw the color, i was floored. it's so unique! and i LOVVVE pink! part of me is wishing i had framboise accessories to match this bag. regardless, the SA said i should take her now or else i may not have the chance again since fuschia is LE. so of course you better believe i took her home! she's faaaaantastic!! argh. plus the juicy charm i attached matches perfectly!! it's meant to be guys. i never was into the denim line, but the fuschia color really makes this piece pop. ok here she is with her virginal vachetta!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. [​IMG]
    i love the sweet pink lining too!!! check that out.
    [​IMG]
    modeling pics
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Beautiful....I would love to have one:love:

4. she's a stunner all right! :drool: :love: some framboise vernis inside would be amazing....:yes: congrats!:yahoo:

5. I love it!!! That color is TDF! Not only that, you were able to find a brand new one at the boutique? You lucky girl! Im starting to think I need something in the denim line. :smile:

6. yes, a brand new one!!! aaaa!!! :nuts:

thanks mick for the treatment advice. i got home and sprayed her down with wilson's and scotch guard and now she is armed and dangerous in her invisible raincoat :biggrin:

7. so pretty! since you're on an LV rampage, feel free to buy for me, too!! ;)

8. omg! sooo awesome ichelle!!! Congrats!! You're soo lucky to be able to find one in the store!!!! it looks sooooooooooooo good on you too!!!

9. Congrats! It's my favorite in the denim!

10. oh wow such pretty pictures!!! what a beautiful colour!!! if i get the neo speedy it would be this color too, but i have too many handhelds >< its looks great on you! congrats

11. OMG she is gorgeous! :girlsigh: I could look at those pics all day. What a beautiful bag... such a stunner!

12. Love it- Congratulations- enjoy

13. congrats you need to go on a ban lol...

14. Oh, that bag is very pretty! I don't think I'd like to carry the denim line for myself (I think I'm a little too old to carry it???...LOL) but it is cute and I love this color!

15. OMG I would die if i found one in my store!!!! I think the fuschia speedy is absolutley TDF!!! congrats!!!