Fuschia Chevre HAC !!!!

1. I decided to take the plunge and purchase the 32cm fuschia chevre de coromandel HAC from Montecarloclub. She's beautiful!! And I now know why everyone loves chevre!!

Here's a pic of her, with her buddy, 30cm rouge h clemence birkin :graucho:

I think they want a new kelly companion though :angel:
    IMG_0799w.JPG IMG_0804w.JPG
  2. I love that bag. The color is so pretty. Congratulations!!!
  3. Beautiful!! She's terrific!
  4. OMG, Diana she's BEAUTIFUL! Looking at your bags makes me want some COLOR in my life!!!!! She's stunning and I'm so glad you got her. Here's a big gulp of Champagne to you....enjoy every minute of her beauty!

Diana, when you get a moment, can you explain a little more about the HAC vs. regular Birkin? I'd like to know more!!!!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
  5. Diana! Finally you got your fushia!!! I am very happy for you! Things happen for a reason! You wanted to buy fushia Kelly, but it was 28cm not 32cm. So, you were hesitant to buy it. See? You decided to wait and you got what you wanted!!! I am really excited for you:biggrin: :biggrin: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:
  6. Wow! What a gorgeous bag! Congrats to you!
  7. Hey! I just took another look at those fabby pics and saw.....the Rouge H Birkin I'm waiting for (next year that is.....)!!!!! OMG! It's so gorgeous too.....I'm drooling over here!!!
  8. Yippeee!!! Great family photo -- you have 2 amazing bags....but a kelly...would really complete the picture!!
  9. shopmom411, you can't go wrong with color! hermes does them very well!!

here are the comparisons between the dimensions:
    Birkin 30cm - W30cm x H22cm x D16cm
    Birkin 35cm - W35cm x H25cm x D18cm
    HAC 32cm - W32cm x H27cm x D16cm

The HAC is taller than the Birkins. The only other differences are that the handles are a little shorter and the turnkey is actually squared instead of round like on the Birkin. And I think the HAC is actually the original Birkin, which was designed to carry riding boots!
  10. Thanks aspenmartial! my fuschia chevre finally!! i'm surprised you remembered :lol::lol:
  11. Oh MY!!! WOW! She's gorgeous!

I just :heart: :heart: :heart: the HAC! And, they both look like great buddies! ;)

Congrats to you! Here's a toast to your new baby! *clink*

Your other little baby in the background is cute too! (your little white one:yes: )
  12. diana, that's a beautiful HAC! Makes me want one, even tho I am not a "pink" person, the color and leather combination looks especially lovely.
    I prefer the look of the HAC on wearers, it has a very "lengthening" effect since it's proportions are taller than wider. Have you noticed the effect yourself?
  13. i love the colour love chevre even love the hac BUT i hate you cause you can pull it off obviously while i simply can not (the hac just looks off on me makes me look taaalll and even skinnier) :rant: :lol: :flowers:
  14. i definitely agree- need a kelly to complete the picture! although, i don't think my wallet agrees with that!!
  15. Chevre. Fuchsia. Palladium. :love: :love: :love: :love:

Just pick me off of the floor!!!!