Furla. The Coach bag of Europe & Asia?

I went to the Furla outlet in Westbury. I like the shapes, but there was usually something that just made it "not it" for me...usually color, material, the way it hangs, etc. They have a huge selection though.

I agree that Furla is maybe "better" than Coach. Here in Europe they are quite popular, and quite price too. I have only one Furla wallet, but my mom has many of their bags. I think they are a bit similar to Longchamp leather bags. Or maybe a cheaper version of Mulberry.

Leather is very good quality and they really are very durable :tup: but to me their designs are maybe too "boring". Or I mean, maybe better for little bit older woman. My mom wears lots of jacket suits etc. and Furla bags are great with formal look :yes:

Wow, total apples and oranges IMO! We've actually got a Furla boutique here in downtown Seattle and while the bags are gorgeous they're at the same time a little on the blah side for me....hard to explain.

I went to a Furla outlet and the sales person grabbed a white leather bag, opened a can of diet coke and poured it on the bag. Then he wiped it off, let it dry and you couldn't tell that anything happened to the bag. I was shocked. That's why I'm trying to get more information about them...especially from people who have used them or know someone who has them.

I also agree that their styles tend to be a tad bit boring.

^^ wow, what a demo with the diet coke!

These are the bags I really, truly WANT to love, but ehhh, just can't bring myself to get one. A big sigh of relief for my wallet!

I'm not a Furla fan, too. I ordered large Farrah bag from the Costco's huge sale this winter but returned it because of its so-so appearance. BTW, Costco still have some Furlas for good prices.

I think their bags are very classic (so I understand that some might find some of the bags "boring"), and the quality is not bad at all. I'd say a bit better than the Longchamp leather bags (I own one Furla bag at the moment, I used to have a second one, but I sold it a year ago or so)

I have the Furla medium Farrah in black suede with lizard stamped trim and handles and I absolutely love it. It hangs well and is very roomy. I have only had it since Dec and am currently not using it because it's summer but it has held up well so far. While some styles may seem a bit older some of them are younger looking, IMO (I'm 21).

I own 2 Furla bags and I love them both. One is a black tote and is the first designer bag I bought 5 years ago, and it's still serving me well and has more years to go. The other one is white and I use it less but get many compliments about her. It's 3 years old and the leather is still perfect.
You can see both in my collection.
I can see why they look boring for some women, their design is very classy, but I think that in that way you can wear your Furla for almost 10 years, and believe me they're durable.

I own 2 Furla bags and I love them both. One is a black tote and is the first designer bag I bought 5 years ago, and it's still serving me well and has more years to go. The other one is white and I use it less but get many compliments about her. It's 3 years old and the leather is still perfect.
You can see both in my collection.
I can see why they look boring for some women, their design is very classy, but I think that in that way you can wear your Furla for almost 10 years, and believe me they're durable.

I agree they are very classy. And I prefer classy over what is HOT now.