Funny Thought--

1. I keep seeing a bag brand called Belen something...and I swear that every time I see it I think "Belen Enchiladas". I seriously laugh out loud at myself for how badly I misread that.

Are there any other folks out there that have the same butchered image of that name? How about other brands you can't pronounce or think look like funnier words?
  2. I can't think of any bag brands, or designers, at the moment, but (and totally OT) your thread reminded me of the fact that every time I hear, or say, the word 'underlay' (as in the insulating stuff you put under a carpet), I hear Speedy Gonzales saying '¡Ándale! ¡Ándale!'! :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :rolleyes:
  3. Oh, great, now I'm gonna start calling it Belen Enchilada, too.
  4. omg i totally do that too! i was actually telling my bf about it the other day, how it always just pops into my head as "enchilada" and then i correct myself. LOL!
  5. LOL at least now I am not alone ;)
  6. I can't bring myself to write 'minkoff' as in Rebecca Minkoff. I always want to put an 'i' in it so it's like Minikoff :shrugs:
  7. I also keep trying to pronounce Botkier as "Botiker". I have to take a second and forcefully remind myself of how it's actually pronounced before saying it.
  8. me too
  9. Oh this is too funny! I've been guilty of saying "Balengacia", until I slowly tried to pronounce it with the word in the front of me. I still need to pause for a sec. if I need to say the name. Horrible!
  10. I so do the same thing with belen enchilada! lol
  11. ^ me too. Glad I'm not alone!
  12. I cracked up out loud reading this thread!!! :roflmfao: I can't think of anything funny to add to it but I got a kick out of it, thanks for a good laugh ladies!
  13. My friend shouted out really loudly when we were in an upscale mall, "HEY GUYS, LET'S GO TO BLUEBERRY!"
  14. I have a BE and I always want to say enchilada, too!
  15. Too funny!

I always read it as "enchilada" too!