Funny story

1. Yesterday, after a day of sledding, my boys (9 and 11) were watching Miss Congeniality 2 on HBO. My younger son says "Hey mom get in here. This is the part where Sandra Bullock has a Chanel bag!" I was shocked but yes, she was carrying a B/W cambon tote. I said "Henry, how do you know that is Chanel?" He says "Duh!! I see the CCs on your handbags, sunglasses, shoes, wallet, and even your earrings. I knew it wasn't Coach!" I laughed so hard!!

But now I'm a little worried: how does he know this stuff?? I don't even have any Coach?? I may have to start calling him Karl!!

2. Oh this is GOOD! Imagine the gifts he will buy future girlfriends?! :biggrin:

3. :p You are training them so well, mom!

4. Aw, cute!

5. thats cute....
    your boys are smart....

6. Wow he will be the perfect bf/husband some day! That is really a cute story!

7. My son wrote a story about two cats named Gucci and Chanel! Of course he also plays football, so no need to worry.

8. :lol: cute!

9. very cute! you taught them well!

10. Maybe he has a girlfriend who's teaching him about Coach LOL

11. awwwwwwwwww soooooo cute :love: they may give hints/clues to DH when getting gifts:biggrin:

12. hehehe thats so sweet :smile:

13. At least he knows what to get you for your birthday... that story is very cute!!

14. That's alright. I asked my son to carry some shopping bags in for me today and he said "Mom! More Manolo Blahniks?" Pronounced perfectly. I didn't think he paid attention either.

15. LOL :lol: that's so Cute!! You taught them well way to go!!!