Funny-So NOT Hermes

Yep I understand Bagg, that's not really what I meant. I liked watching the way they intereacted with people and eachother in interviews and their views on charities. It's not so much their giving, but what they had to say about it, if that makes sense.

I also liked how she kind of made fun of herself and had a good sense of humor about her "fake hair" on the tapes I watched. I had always seen her as arrogant before because she looks "mean" and it had changed my opinion a bit.

After watching many interviews with her, I've begun to like her a lot. She & David give a lot of their time & money (very quietly without wanting attention for it) to many charities and people in need. She's spent much of her time visiting orphanages and arranging for care of people with medical needs.

I have to confess - I've got a liiiiitttle bit of a girlcrush on VB - I don't know what it is...

Now, Lindsey Lohan and the Hiltons and the Olsens? I think they should be forced to turn in their Hermes to the nearest boutique... but VB - I don't know, maybe it's the British accent... :shame:

GIRLS???

HELLO??????

The BIRKIN was invented as a diaper bag........!!!!!!!!!!

Jane Birkin was whinging about schlepping all her baby's things around in a large straw tote, and hence the sketching bagan. Prior to that, the HAC (which the Birkin is derived from) was a saddle/tack bag.

So technically, we're all carrying around the world's most pricey diaper bags! Sometimes in CROC!!

Japster,

Thank you for posting the VB's interviews. I never saw any, so it was interesting to watch. I began to like her - it looks like she does not take herself too seriously, what is such a great quality - after reading her interview. I've learned that some shy and private people do seem mean and arrogant quiet often, but really are the opposite. Of course, there is also an image thing...

Elena

GIRLS???

HELLO??????

So technically, we're all carrying around the world's most pricey diaper bags! Sometimes in CROC!!
Darn, and I don't even need diapers yet,:shrugs: ...well I'll be well stocked when I'm in my 90's drinking too much coffee, and when my "SO Hermes Walker with barenia leather handles and diamond studds" can't get me to the toilet on time.:sweatdrop: :lol:

GIRLS???

HELLO??????

Jane Birkin was whinging about schlepping all her baby's things around in a large straw tote, and hence the sketching bagan. Prior to that, the HAC (which the Birkin is derived from) was a saddle/tack bag.

Thank you GF - I heard that as well. No more diapers here - thank goodness.