Funny LV story

what a cute story!

I have to ask my DH several times, and finally he'll carry my bag. but he'll say he will only carry it tucked under his arm "like a football." :biggrin:

What a cute story! I like the part when you asked him if his hands were clean before handing him the Speedy. :lol: I do the same thing. If the Speedy is indeed a girl magnet, I'm never handing it to my boyfriend :biggrin:

allison said:
When I ask my hubby to hold my bags, he holds them as far away from him as possible like he's holding a dirty diaper.

my boyfriend holds it like a football... he thinks this will make him more "manly" despite the fact that he is holding a girl's bag... hahaha :love:

kathyrose said:
My BF took me to the outlets in Lancaster and our first stop is Coach. I was hoping to find some pieces from the Optic Lurex line but no luck. I was determined not to leave the store empty-handed. I asked him if his hands were clean and he said yes so I handed my Speedy 35 over to him so I can actually have my free hands going through piles of bags and see which ones might be functional for me. He was tugging at my shirt and I looked over to see that a SA was talking to him about Speedy. He pointed at me and the SA and I started talking. She asked where I got the Speedy I have and I told her one was bought from the store and one was bought from eLuxury and that I saved tax and shipping on the one from eLuxury. Another SA (a younger one) knew about eLuxury and chimed in for a bit. I then went back to browse only to find BF sticking realllly close by my side 5 minutes later. I asked him what's wrong and he said, "They're like bees. The women won't leave me alone. They either stare at Speedy and say nothing or they start talking to me....asking me questions." That poor boy. He stood in line for me, eager to leave so soon. :shame:

We left the store with a nice wristlet and a nice hobo. :lol:

Glad you came out with purchases.... mind if I ask you how much was the wristlet ???
TIA.

db89 said:
Glad you came out with purchases.... mind if I ask you how much was the wristlet ???
TIA.
It was $70 something I think and then there's the 20% off on top of that. Came to $60 something. I couldn't get it any cheaper on eBay and I was tired of hunting for it so I just went ahead and bought it.

my best friend.. (who's a guy) grabs the side of my bag with one hand and would'nt use the handles :suspiciou yeah like u guys said... he thinks it makes him look more 'manly'... *rolls eyes*
either that, or he just holds it out in front of him like he's handing it back to me or something. men.:hrmm:
oh not to mention he almost got a hernia when i called his new Armani wallet a purse (my bad i'm just used to referring to them as purses).:lol: