Funny incident, warning a bit tmi!!

1. This morning when I was in the bathroom finishing up my "business", ahem, #2, ahem, my 3 yr old son walks in and I told him I need my privacy. I told him that I just went to the bathroom and made #2 bec. he has A LOT of anxiety about it(withholds, gets constipated, but will only do it in the toilet and not in a diaper so this is just the situation, he's completely toilet trained just the bm's are still stressful) and we have to have a new action figure handy as a reward in order to persuade/motivate him to do his business. Yesterday he got Fred from Scooby doo, as his reward(eBay is my friend). So he starts to comment, "you're going to get Fred?" or something to that affect. I told him I don't want Fred, lol. Then the kicker...he says, "You wanna get a bag." How priceless! This is for sure going to be a story that gets repeated and put in his baby book, only I have to locate it we just moved and I'm still unpacking.

My 3 yr old is aware that my bags are my TOYS! :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

2. Very cute! Boy...kids these days are sharp!

3. That is precious! Even 3 year olds can define what is important to us. Yes, I think you need alot of Freds....er...bags.

4. LOL cute story!

5. lol what an intelligent boy!

6. tooo funny !!! :smile:

7. So the next time any of us are constipated, we need to tell our husbands to buy us a new bag? :roflmfao:

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :shame:

8. LOL, sooooo cute!!!

9. LOL, he knows you well LOL

10. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

priceless! kids are gettin sharp!

11. The next bag you get...you have to name it Fred!

12. that's too cute!!!

:roflmfao:

13. OMG Prada, that's the blue ribbon post of the day!! :nuts:
    Anyone wanna try that and report back the results? :graucho:

14. I love it! My son has come up with some good ones too. This has my vote for thread of the day! :smile:

15. That's so cute! I wish someone would give me a bag every time I did my business :p