Funny "I never find anything at the outlet" story!

1. I live about 45 minutes from the closest Coach outlet and with my crazy life, I don't go very often. I've been dying to go since everyone has been posting all these awesome finds so today I went to see what they had. I was hoping to find one of two bags; Hamptons Leather Embossed Signature tote in red (TOTALLY the one that got away!) and the Bleecker duffle in British tan (didn't have much hope for this since it's currently at the boutique). I was surprised to find a ton of stuff shipped from the retail stores, as this store rarely has any good finds from the boutique. They had a whole rack of the patent ergos I've been wanting, but still a little too pricey for me. They had a table of signature gallery totes too! A couple of Bleecker duffles (love this bag!) but nothing in the right color.

It took a lot of will power, but I actually didn't buy anything!! I was talking to this great SA and feeling pretty good about the fact that I wasn't going to buy, Just To Buy. I told her about the one bag I was looking this Hamptons Embossed Leather Carryall in red. She said they get shipments in all the time and you never know so I filled out this little customer form so they would call me in case it shows up. I'm not holding my breath because I never find what I want at the outlet. So I drive home. Leave my cell phone in the car to charge. When I leave the house to go pick the kids up at school, there's a message from the Coach SA. Guess what arrived in a shipment not 20 minutes AFTER I LEFT THE STORE!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo:

[​IMG][​IMG]

BOTH!! I'm going back tomorrow to pick them up.

Isn't that an amazing story? :smile:

This will tide me over until my khaki sig/ white/lilac carryall comes, if it ever does....

2. What a great store! I love the embossed leather signature! Congrats and post pics for us tomorrow!

3. Wow! What a great story. I am so happy for you. It is hard to walk out of a Coach outlet empty handed. I did it the other day and I am so proud of myself. But lucky you! Can't wait to see pics.

4. I know! I feel like I'm being rewarded for having self control! I always buy something and then get home and say "why did I buy this when it's not exactly what I want?"

I'll definitely post pics tomorrow!

5. Wow!!! That is amazing! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see you modeling them!!! Congrats

6. I'm afraid I may not like the Bleecker duffle because it's so big. I don't usually like large shoulder bags. Today was the first time I tried on the Bleecker Duffle in the medium size and I really liked it. Even if the Bleecker doesn't work out, I'm SO EXCITED about the red hamptons! I've been wanting a red bag for so long. I bought a medium Chili Carly in Dec. but the red was just too bright for me. This Hamptons carryall is PERFECT!!

7. Thats awesome! Both the bags you want came in. Can't wait to see pictures.

8. Funny how things work out sometimes! I'm glad you'll be getting them both tomorrow, congrats! :tup:

9. That is an amazing story, and a complete cash in for you!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!

10. That is so fantastic!

You totally had to have good karma coming your way to have BOTH of the bags that your were lusting for show up at the outlets!

It's total FATE! So exciting! I love the red embossed leather too! I wonder if my outlet will be getting those. How much is it at the outlet?

Can't wait to see pics tomorrow and a big congrats for finding your embossed leather dream bag! It is gorgeous! :yes:

:yahoo:

11. unbelivable!!!!:wtf:

I'm really starting to like the embossed look, :smile:

12. I'm so glad that you found the bags that you were searching for! Such a cute story!

13. It was meant to be yours. Can't wait for you to get it.

14. Wow and you got some nice items. I am glad everything worked out and the SA was really nice. You will love the red leather embossed satchel and pictures does not do it justice. I do not even like red bags that much but it is beautiful bag.

15. Thats AWSOME!!! Congrats!!!