Funny H sighting

1. So I was sitting here tonight looking through the brochure of the hotel we are going to stay at in SF on Wed-Fri and guess what one of the ladies in one of the pictures was carrying? A Kelly! :lol: Looks like a black box 35cm with gold hw. :flowers:

2. That has to be a sign! I bet you come back with something fabulous from Hermes!!! He he he!!!

3. can-ya scan a picture?

4. Jag, I was thinking it was a sign too! :lol:

Bagg, I don't have a scanner...I'll take a pic but it's a small picture so I don't know if you'll be able to see it really well. :flowers:

5. NO! NO DON'T SCAN THE PIC, HEATHER! Bagg'll buy it! It's BOX!!!!!!!

6. its deff. a sign wink wink

7. Go, CB! Sending you good karma! Fingers and toes crossed, too!

8. CB -- lol.....I thought you lived in SF...Good Luck this weekend! I'm going to Vegas this weekend....hoping for some luck at H too

9. OK, here's the picture from the Palace Hotel brochure. It's hard to see because it's black and she's wearing black. I hope it's real LOL but I think it's a sign anyway that I should at least get a scarf this week, right? :graucho: Sorry I don't know why it's showing up so small. :shrugs:

th_DSCN0860.jpg
  10. Thanks everyone! Gmel good luck to you too! I live about an hour away from SF but DH has a conference so I'm going with him. :flowers:

11. good luck CB! *fingers crossed*

12. Good luck to you both, gmel and CB!!!

13. Thanks Pazt and Sue!!! Hey Pazt, I am thinking of getting the St. Louis tote now! :lol: :yes:

14. LOL - It's a Hermes 'approved' hotel.:graucho:

15. ^Mrs.S. That Is So Cute!!!!

CB & gmel...Have Fun!!!!! :smile: