Funny Clip - Regis & Kelly talking about MJ bags

1. I don't know if any of you watch Regis & Kelly every morning but Kelly has talked about her love of MJ bags several times in the past. On Thursday's show there was a funny exchange between her & Regis about Super Saturday in the Hamptons. Kelly has hosted it for a few years now and it's clear her goal is to get to the MJ handbags table every year before they're gone. I remember once she said she got bags for like $200 or something. :wtf: (Hey, maybe we should have a tPF meeting at this event next year!!)

Anyway, click on this link but choose the host chat for Thursday, July 26th. (I think today's chat will automatically start playing first.) You don't have to watch the whole chat, the MJ stuff happens in the first 3 minutes or so.

http://bventertainment.go.com/tv/buenavista/regisandkelly/host_chat.html

2. I'd go if I could hee, hee.

3. That's hilarious! Kelly is so cute...and THIN! My goodness!

4. regis is so funny. kelly is a fan of the striping line and so am i :biggrin:

5. I saw on a special about the Hampton's that the fee to get in is $600.

6. yeah, its a $600 entry fee. they have vendors selling last seasons merch at a discount.

7. Regis gives me a good laugh everyday.

Yes, Kelly seems to love to use her Hudson a lot! :tup:

8. I knew I liked that lady - she's got great taste!!

9. That was great, "You should be hit by fashion lightning." I love that line!

Great clip, Cheryl!! Thanks for posting!!

10. ^^Hee, hee I know! Kelly was too cute.

You're welcome!

11. My sister was telling me about this, because I told her that I ordered a Marc Jacobs bag. Thanks for posting it!