Funniest Mother's Day Story!

1. My friend forwarded this to me and I thought it was so hilarious. I personally don't have children but I can see how stuff like this happens all the time!

Mother's Day moment...

So, we had this cat named Jack. He was a great cat and the kids would carry him around and sit on him and nothing ever bothered him. At the time of this story, our 3 kids were 4, 3 and 1-year old.

The middle child is Eli and he really loves chapstick. LOVES IT. He kept asking to use my chapstick and then would lose it, so finally I showed him where in the bathroom I keep my chapstick, and told him he could use it whenever he wanted to but he needed to put it right back in the drawer when he was done.

Last year on Mother's Day, we were having the typical rush around trying to get ready for Church with everyone crying and carrying on. The two boys were fighting over the toy in the cereal box. I was trying to nurse my little one and put on my make-up at the same time. Everything was a mess and everyone had long forgotten that this wonderful day is meant to honor me and the amazing job that is motherhood.

We finally had the older one and the baby loaded in the car, but Eli was no where to be found. I searched everywhere and finally came round the corner into the bathroom, and there was Eli.... very carefully applying my chapstick to Jack's rear end. Eli looked up at me and said "chapped." Now if you have a cat, you know that he is right - their little butts do look pretty chapped. And, frankly, Jack didn't seem to mind.

And the only question to really ask at that point was whether it was the FIRST time - or the hundredth.

And THIS is my favorite Mother's Day moment ever because it reminds us that no matter how hard we try to civilize these glorious little creatures, there will always be that day you realize they've been using your chapstick on the cat's bottom.
  2. LOL... funny, yet cute at the same time!!!
  3. that's gross :throwup: but a little cute I suppose :rolleyes:
  4. ewww and hahaha! lol!
  5. Oh my ! :nuts:
  6. :nuts: :roflmfao:
  7. :lol: too funny and sweet!!
  8. Love it!
  9. love this cute little story!! thx! :roflmfao:
  10. Haha, how brilliant, gotta love kids - Happy mothers day
  11. cute
  12. OMG :roflmfao:
  13. :roflmfao: :heart: it!
  14. The poor kitty.

And the poor woman, using the Chapstick without realizing what her child was using it for.

Question: Wouldn't the cat want to scratch the crap out of the little kid for doing that, though?

On Ellen's Mother's Day special, she showed a live reenactment of that very story. I think it was called Mother Hood, or something.
  15. Funny!!!
    But not if that's YOUR chapstick haha