Fun thread! What are you carrying?

Today's bag is my whiskey shoulder bag, accessorized with her legacy pony scarf and brass heart script keyfob.....inside is my whiskey wristlet, legacy stripe wristlet, tortoise Sofias, and some other junk.....

Haven't gone out today yet, but it'll be my new Pond Legacy shoulder bag! It came yesterday and I switched out my stuff from the Ergo. I clipped a star charm from a few years ago to the Pond bag. Too cute :heart:
Though I'm dreading boyfriend coming home and seeing the damage I did while he was gone :P

Haven't gone out today yet, but it'll be my new Pond Legacy shoulder bag! It came yesterday and I switched out my stuff from the Ergo. I clipped a star charm from a few years ago to the Pond bag. Too cute :heart:
Though I'm dreading boyfriend coming home and seeing the damage I did while he was gone :P

can't figure out how to edit my post but here's a pic of baby blue :smile:
pondlegacy.jpg

This is such a fun thread! Thanks for getting it started!

Today I have the Black Hampton's Multifunction bag (for my laptops and stuff) - I just love the blue and white tag on that bag - Medium black Signature Carry-All - Scribble cosmetic case (because I used my scribble bag last night and was too lazy to swap out my stuff this morning), legacy stripe french purse wallet, black Chelsea sunglasses - although I don't need them today - the Girlie bracelet lanyard - hanging on my bag and my lilac planner... oh and the heart locket on my keychain. JEEEZ. We are all walking advertisements for Coach! :smile:

Have a great day everyone!

Whiskey shoulder bag w/legacy ponytail scarf, hamptons python stripe envelope wallet, legacy stripe wristlet, suzy sunglasses (not that I need them today in the torrential rain we're having), goldfish keyfob for car key, ombre star keyfob for house key and mutli heart keyfob for for class keys. And last, multi flower cell lanyard. Darn, that's a lot of Coach!

Wow, let me think. My Khaki/Tobacco Signature Small Flap with a Daisy charm (small enough to keep me from accumulating a mess), Vera Bradley wallet (til I find one to match), Breast cancer keychain on the Mercedes keys, beagle keyfob on house keys, Pink metal Coach lozenge on a necklace, Black Coach loafers and Coach perfume. Also Petey, is wearing his red Signature collar, like in my photo to the left.

l_ed6464389917e53baef8887c0466da1d.jpg

I am carrying my new :heart:LOVE:heart:...my Legacy Shoulder Zip in Black/Khaki/Ebony (my Ebay STEAL!!!:supacool:)! I definitely need to Brighten her up with a pretty scarf or charm though....suggestions welcome!! :yes:
In 'her' is my Sig Stripe Punch wristlet, a Vera Bradley makeup bag, my hot pink Razr (that matches my wristlet!!!:wlae:) and a bunch of other usual stuff.

Attachments

• LegacyShoulderZip.jpg
    LegacyShoulderZip.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 28
Well, my KS wellesley chocolate samson, but I have a legacy ponytail scarf tied to it. That's at least part coach. I am loving that scarf, it is so versatile.

I think I have been bitten by the Hermes bug, so no more purse buying until I can save enough. I so love that large Carly, though!