Fun poll: What else (besides Coach!) are you asking for/getting for the holidays?

I just got 2 horses that we adopted from a local rescue so I'm only asking for Coach accessories. I should take pics of my new horsies and share with you all! LOL!

OH PLEASE post pics of the babies!!!!!!!!!!!

I asked for BAGS plural so.... other than that nothing specific and somehow DH always knows exactly what to buy to make me go SQUEE!

He may think you only need one handbag, but the man sounds like he still knows how to be a sweetheart! ;)
That is a great surprise, I've always wanted something from Tiffany's. Post modeling pics please!

Candace you must have me confused w/someone else - I definitely have waaaay more than one handbag!!! I'll have to get my daughter to take a picture of my arm.

Oh and even better than anything - the kids are getting a beagle puppy!

I've got a Coach box underneath the tree. :->

But other than that: Victoria Secret robes, iTunes GC, new luggage (love the REI ballistic nylon), various DVDs...

I put so much on my list I have no idea what I'm really going to get. We have a budget of around $300 so it's nothing like a Boxster or anything.

I asked for a bangel bracelet with butterfly charm from James Avery, Ugly Betty DVD, and a Toby Mac tshirt to replace the one he autographed. Everything else was Coach so I know for a fact Im getting the above items (maybe not the shirt) DH told me again last night that Im not getting the Slim Bleecker Hobo in wine for Christmas. :crybaby:He said I only need one purse every two months since I just bought one I dont need one for a while.

Coach, LV, Tous jewelry, Nintendo DS and games and whatever else he felt like. Guess what??? HE GOT IT ALL!!!!!! Plus, we're going to Disney with my family in Jan!!!!! That is my Valentine's and anniversary present (both in Feb).

I know my mother bought me a bag and few accessories from coach plus a necklace from Tiffany and my father got me a mini skinny and another necklace from Tiffany, but I also know both will get me other little surprises...

I know you all will be so excited and want to live vicariously through me when you find out what I'm getting.....

A new stove!! How thrilling! And it gets better, a new dishwasher!! Oh the wonders of Christmas! LMAO.

No, seriously, I asked for the appliances, everything in our house is the cheap junky stuff the builder put in it, so it's nice to replace it with cool new gadgets. And DH and my dad both surprise me with jewelry every year too, plus my MIL gives me money--the gift that keeps on giving! LOL.

I'm hoping for some Coach gift cards from everybody else, and I not-so-subtly sent out my wishlist to everybody I know!

My BF and I had a $300 limit but we already confessed to each other that we've both gone over by about $200.. oops!!! :P:shame::graucho:

I'm still within budget. Every year, I try to see how many gifts I can get that will fit the amount. It makes it more fun and you sometimes have to get creative. I ended up shopping the amazon black friday sale and they had lots of his stuff marked down quite a bit which makes it even easier.

That PCE sale also help with his gift. :graucho:

I know you all will be so excited and want to live vicariously through me when you find out what I'm getting.....

A new stove!! How thrilling! And it gets better, a new dishwasher!! Oh the wonders of Christmas! LMAO.

Hey....good appliances are THE BEST!!! We went all out when we built our house and our dishwasher is amazing and the stove is great etc etc.... it was well worth it!! Enjoy your great gifts!!! :tup:

A Tiffany's Necklace [parents have already informed me they're getting this for me!! :yahoo:]
A wallet from Coach or Juicy
A Coach Top Handle Pouch
A Coach Charm
1 Pair Abercrombie or 7FAM Jeans
A Juicy Hoodie
A Longchamp Tote
1 Pair Short Sand UGGs
Abercrombie Sweatshirt
Charms for my bracelet

Yes I know, I have quite a list.

Santa's pretty generous with you this year :nuts:

Happy holidays :flowers:

A Tiffany's Necklace [parents have already informed me they're getting this for me!! :yahoo:]
A wallet from Coach or Juicy
A Coach Top Handle Pouch
A Coach Charm
1 Pair Abercrombie or 7FAM Jeans
A Juicy Hoodie
A Longchamp Tote
1 Pair Short Sand UGGs
Abercrombie Sweatshirt
Charms for my bracelet

Yes I know, I have quite a list.