Fun LV Event

1. I went to the LV event... it was so much fun!! The best part for me was seeing a group of girls with 5 silver miroir speedy' was just like a wave of miroir!!

Another woman had the cloud bag and it looked so good on was stuffed to the gills and it looked so fabulous!! i didnt like it on display but then whenever i see it carried, I LVoe it!!

They also had alot of noissette vernis which was gorgeous! and there were so many MC bags..alot of women seemed to love & purchase the MC Noe bag...they had the Marilyn with the pink exotic skin & the new fluers keychain was there too

They had both LVoe totes, personally i didnt like at all

I purchased the astropill keychain...the pink LV is so so pretty my pics dont show it so soon as I saw it I LVoed it!!!! something about it just makes me smile:smile:
  2. very cute and glad u had a good time! :tup:
  3. Sounds like you had fun and congrats on your purchase!
  4. Congratulations on your MC piece!! I would love to go to more of these LV events --- they are so wonderful!
  5. Glad you have fun and congrats!
  6. 5 silver speedies!!!! i can't even imagine!

Glad you had fun and made a great purchase. That keychain is such a statement piece! :flowers:
  7. The astropill is really cute, plus it's functional (it will help you find your keys!) I'm glad to hear you had a good time! I'll admit that the cloud bags, particularly the Cirrus, have totally grown on me too. Sounds like we like a lot of the same things!
  8. aww the astropill is so cute, love the pink LV on it!! congrats
  9. Love the pink!
    Glad you had a nice time, it would be neat seeing people with all different LV's.
  10. Jelly, you have no idea how much..I'm obsessed with rabbits!!:upsidedown:

i'm glad u guys like the astro bc i was worried i wasted my money!! even though i like it so much i worry about buying things not on my wishlist:rolleyes:
  11. Sounds like you indeed had fun!

Congrats on the cute purchase!
  12. sounds like you had a blast. would be so awesome to see so many mirror speedies.
  13. Sounds like so much fun! I'd love to go to an event someday!
    Congrats on the super cute astropil!
  14. Sounds like you had a lot of fun and congrats on the astropill!
  15. seems like u had a great time!

congrats on the astropill! it's so darn cute!