Alexander Wang Fumo Large Wristlet / Wallet

The matching key holder arrived today!

At first I was like cute but very impractical. But once I kind of figured it out, I really like it. And best of all will totally use it.. lol

The leather, though it is pebble-less, it is extremely soft.

Just like the fumo wallet, the 2 zippered pockets on the sides are functional and useful. I never use my car key in the ignition but need it in the car to start it so I put it right in one of the side pockets. It's the perfect spot.

DH actually figured out where to clip the key holder onto the Rocco and stuff it right into the front pocket. Used like that I give it a :tup:!

388747e0.jpg

855a5feb.jpg

4cd7bf72.jpg

f5f36fad.jpg

ba4c3a0c.jpg

bbfd4685.jpg

TaraP said:
The matching key holder arrived today!

At first I was like cute but very impractical. But once I kind of figured it out, I really like it. And best of all will totally use it.. lol

The leather, though it is pebble-less, it is extremely soft.

Just like the fumo wallet, the 2 zippered pockets on the sides are functional and useful. I never use my car key in the ignition but need it in the car to start it so I put it right in one of the side pockets. It's the perfect spot.

DH actually figured out where to clip the key holder onto the Rocco and stuff it right into the front pocket. Used like that I give it a :tup:!

Thanks for the pics! Mine should be here tomorrow. Now to find a black w/ silver or black studded rocco on sale..... :smile:

Last edited:
Hey Tara! I'm bumping this old thread just to let you know that you totally enabled me to get the key holder!! I just ordered the black on black as well - found it on sale at Barney's with free shipping. Woo hoo! While one in Cayenne would have been perfect to go with my new Cayenne Rocco, I think I'm going to love the black one - it will be super versatile to go with all of my bags.

Thanks for all the awesome pics, buddy!! Can't wait to get it and try it out. :biggrin:

Hey Tara! I'm bumping this old thread just to let you know that you totally enabled me to get the key holder!! I just ordered the black on black as well - found it on sale at Barney's with free shipping. Woo hoo! While one in Cayenne would have been perfect to go with my new Cayenne Rocco, I think I'm going to love the black one - it will be super versatile to go with all of my bags.

Thanks for all the awesome pics, buddy!! Can't wait to get it and try it out. :biggrin:
Got one too...thanks to Tara's pics :loveeyes:

EveL said:
Got one too...thanks to Tara's pics

Yay! You guys are going to :heart: it! I no longer use my Rocco (too heavy for me) but since I received my wallet and key holder I have used them ever since the day they arrived. Both have held up so well and look brand new with no issues.

eehlers, I think the contrast of your Cayenne Rocco and the black key holder is an awesome combo! Better than matching it up. Guaranteed you will be carrying it with all the rest of your amazing purses. Can't wait to see a pic. Congrats!

Yay! You guys are going to :heart: it! I no longer use my Rocco (too heavy for me) but since I received my wallet and key holder I have used them ever since the day they arrived. Both have held up so well and look brand new with no issues.

eehlers, I think the contrast of your Cayenne Rocco and the black key holder is an awesome combo! Better than matching it up. Guaranteed you will be carrying it with all the rest of your amazing purses. Can't wait to see a pic. Congrats!

I'm very impressed with Barney's - I got a shipping notification this morning and my key holder may actually arrive today!! :amazed:

I hear ya about Rocco's weight - he is one heavy dude! Due to his weight and his bright pop of color, he's definitely going to be more of an occasion bag for me than an everyday bag (I always default to my MAMs and Nikkis as my go-to workhorses). But, I'm hoping with certain outfits he'll bring just the right amount of edge. I could change my mind as I start to use him and think he's too heavy, but I don't think I'd ever be able to give him up completely - he's just too darn pretty! :biggrin: