Fugly Prada at TJ Maxx

1. So, I stopped in TJ Maxx yesterday... haven't been there in a long time, and I saw that they now have a section called "The Runway." Too bad most of the stuff is dag-nasty!! All the Prada and Miu Miu, and the D& G sucked! :sick: Not to mention that the prices were way too high for the caliber of stuff...

I'm really disappointed in TJ's... I grew up shopping there, and now it's just gone to sh*t and gotten kind of ghetto, IMO.
  2. I agree with you that most of their "runway" stuff is gross. The only decent clothes were the denim. They had 7FAM and R&R jeans for below $100.
  3. At least your TJ Maxx sells designer stuff- the only 'designer brand' mine has is Ralph lauren
  4. Once, and only once, I saw a just-past-season Valentino handbag in the "Runway" section of the local TJMaxx near us (the best place for excercise equip, mats, handweights, etc IMO).

It was a 2k bag, marked down to $225! I was tempted, but it was sooo not my style I decided some other lucky girl should have it. Love the name, wasn't crazy about the bag.... :push: