Fudge

1. When it comes to fudge, do you like chocolate, or do you prefer another flavor?

I like maple, in really small amounts. :heart:

2. Chocolate! Only chocolate, lol. But not chewy fudge, which is the kind I see most often in the mountains; the creamy kind that you can bite a piece off with ease is the good stuff. I like it to have a strong hint of salt to it! I'm a fudge-nazi, hehe :biggrin: My fave fudge is the kind I make, because I'm a big fan of the sweet/salty combination: Cream Cheese Fudge, which is powdered sugar/cream cheese/unsweetened chocolate/salt. It is sooooooo good!!!

3. Only chocolate fudge for me. But I like the firm type which I can sink my teeth into and let it slowly melt in my mouth. You can make a super easy chocolate fudge with sweetened condensed milk and dark chocolate.

Here is the link for the recipe from the Eagle Brand website:

http://www.eaglebrand.com/detail.asp?rid=48

4. I LOVE chocolate fudge!!!!!!!

5. I love all kinds of fudge! Yum!!

6. Chocolate is the best but I did try a vanilla with cherries that I liked but not as good as chocolate. Here at the Jersey Shore the candy shops on the boardwalks make great fudge.

7. CHOCOLATE...and sometimes with walnuts. :love:

8. chocolate

9. My mom makes a peanut butter fudge that is yummy but soooo rich you can only eat a little.

10. Any Recipies?

This one make 5 pounds of a milk chocolate fudge.

5 cups of sugar
    1 can evaporated milk
    2 sticks butter

Bring the above to a rolling boil and stir constantly for 7 minutes. Then turn off the heat (and remove from element if you are on an electric stove)

Immediately add

1 tsp vanilla
    2 1/4 cups semi sweet chocolate chips
    1 7 oz jar marshmalo fluff

stir until chocolate and fluff are melted and fully mixed in. Optional: add 1 cup nuts. (walnts are best)

cool in a 9x13 pan (grease it first - I wipe the butter wrappers over the pan to grease it.)

Fudge can be frozen.