Fuchsia vernis impossible to find?

1. I just received my framboise agenda today and I really really love it, but I just realized that there is a difference between fuchsia and framboise. I thought that people were just calling the framboise fuchsia. I was wondering if the small ring agenda was ever available in fuchsia and if so, is it still possible to locate one? I don't want to seem ungrateful because I really love my framboise agenda, but I'd like to know for sure.

2. I don't know if there was but yeah there's a bit of a difference. Fuchsia came out in 2003, I believe (I got my Lexington in June of that year for graduation). IMO, the fuchsia is brighter and the framboise is more shimmery like a shade of nailpolish.
    The only place you'd be able to locate a piece or two would be on eBay now..the only thing that really shows up are the accessories like wallets and the cles though.

3. Discontinued fuschia, from what I see in pics, has a aqua blue-ish tint to it where light hits. Frambroise does not have this tint.

4. Framboise is reddish and fuschia is brighter and pinkish.