Fuchsia perfo cles finally here! And the Puerto Rico SAs are awesome!

1. So my parents came down today, and they brought my new fuchsia perfo cles with them! Oh, opening the box was so delightful...it's so pretty and shiny and NEW! :nuts: This is my very first brand new LV item...and I LOVE IT!

And even better, the wonderful SA in Puerto Rico knocked $20 off the shipping...so it was $20 to ship, instead of $40! :p And she sent a little note too...addressed to my mom, who actually went and ordered it for me - early birthday present! My mom liked that...which is good...hopefully leading to more presents down the road!

So I just had to share my joy with all of you! You understand...my parents are like "over $200 for that little thing?" lol but I love it! :tender:

perfo cles 2.JPG perfo cles 1.JPG
  2. Awww... congrats!!!

3. Congrats! :yahoo: I have an orange one, and love it!

4. Congrats, it's so sweet!

5. that's so nice!! i just ordered an orange one today..i was supposed to be on a purse ban.. :push:
    but a cles is not a purse,right ;) :roflmfao:

6. beautiful! I love the pink color. I have the speedy now i need the cles too! Good luck with it!! Happy Birthday too!!!

7. Congrats, I love the pink...great sa too!!!!

8. Congrats very cute:wlae:

9. Very nice...

10. I like your thinking.:yes:

11. Congrats!! This morning I was looking at the perfo cles and now I want one in fuchsia.

12. :nuts: Congrats!! Fuchsia is Hotttt!:tender:

13. me too.

Congratulations ilikepenguins it's so cute!!

14. Congrats!!!

15. Very Cute Fushcia!