Fuchsia Ostrich: Which Hardware

Which Hardware Should Fuchsia Ostrich Go With?

• Gold Hardware

• Silver Hardware

• Ruthenium Hardware

Results are only viewable after voting.
hermesgroupie said:
All right, kou, I've seen fuschia ostrich will all three hardware and it looks best with palladium.

You've seen fuchsia ostrich with ruthenium too? What type of bag was it and what do you think of that combination? Does it clash?

Ok ppl, vote vote vote!! I'm pretty sure silver is going to be the winner but I'm curious about the runner-up. I mean, gold and ruthenium are only one vote apart.

Palladium looks best with fuschia. However, personally gold or ruthenium would be my choice!

Gold for a slightly more bling look. Gold does appear more gaudy (for want of a better word!) with the fuschia.

Ruthenium for a more subtle look. More subtle than silver.

If you are looking for a more subtle hardware and something apart from palladium, Ruthenium would be runner-up!

Hi ladies, I'm having the same dilemma. I am a gold hardware person, most of my accessories are in gold. I have been looking for fuschia in GHW for a long time but most only comes with silver hw only. Do you think I should wait for the perfect one or settle for silver ?? Thanks lovelies !!

Hi ladies, I'm having the same dilemma. I am a gold hardware person, most of my accessories are in gold. I have been looking for fuschia in GHW for a long time but most only comes with silver hw only. Do you think I should wait for the perfect one or settle for silver ?? Thanks lovelies !!

Do not settle! Wait for your perfect one! You can always do a PO.