Fuchsia medium Mabel

Oldbags - I'm glad you decided to keep denim, it's a lovely colour. If you ever get bored of the ocean blue, I'm only a hop, skip & jump away & would gladly give her a new home!
Ali-B, the fuchsia looked really good on you but you know you want red! Hold out girl.
BTW, I love the cropped look on you.

I was due to have my hair cut this morning but snow put pay to that. I caught sight of myself in a mirror earlier & I'm a dead ringer for Crystal from Crystal Tips & Alistair. I'm sporting toblerone shaped hair!

I'm so glad you managed to get the one I saw in Leeds and still in the sale too! :yahoo: I have nothing but praise for the lovely staff in the Leeds store. I've bought a couple of keyrings there recently as part of my friend's 21sts presents and they've giftwrapped them beautifully.

It's just arrived and is lovely. I'm sure she's going to be thrilled with it. It was such a great price too! Wish I'd be able to get my Mabels at that price.
So, thanks everyone again for your help in locating this bag for my Mum. Here it is. The pic is true to life for colour. It is a real bluey-pink.

Attachments

• fuchsia Mabel.JPG
    fuchsia Mabel.JPG
    91.9 KB · Views: 63