FRYE BOOT MODELING & REFERENCE THREAD! POST YOUR PICTURES! *Please Read First Post*

FRYE YOUTH ENGINEER PULL ON
EPO05.jpgEPO02.jpgEPO01.jpgEPO04.jpgEPO03.jpg
HI ALL!:flowers:
I Thought i would post these Frye's that Wife and I are giving to soon to be 8 year old Niece:heart: for her Birthday:party: that happens to be Thanksgiving!
These are a Youth/Kids size 3 and are they an AWES:love:ME PINK for a Cute:cutesy:Little Girl!

Matt...off topic sorry. I was thinking when I saw this thread, where you lived with so many awesome boots.... We live in the same city! Totally surprised me. :smile:
Awesome collection

Matt...off topic sorry. I was thinking when I saw this thread, where you lived with so many awesome boots.... We live in the same city! Totally surprised me. :smile:
Awesome collection

Hi Shonntew!:flowers:
I'm so glad You posted off topic!
And for the :ty: complement on my little itty bitty Frye collection!:faint:
I'm in Shock there is actual more than me and the wife that are members of this Forum that live in the Land of OZ!:biggrin:;)

Here are my Veronica's in brown, on the fence about keeping them...

Hi sfgirl67!:flowers:
THOSE VERONICA'S L:ghi5:K GREAT ON YOU!
I Really L:love:VE That Dark Brown Calf Shine Vintage Leather with the Antiqued Brass Buckles!
I think it works really well your Blue Skinny Jeans!:tup:
Definitely Keeper!
BTW What Size are they and do they fit you TTS?

I am 8.5 -9 in most shoes, I am a 9 in these to account for my socks. Thanks for sweet words, just trying to see if they are going to work for my wardrobe, Great thread btw : )

I am 8.5 -9 in most shoes, I am a 9 in these to account for my socks. Thanks for sweet words, just trying to see if they are going to work for my wardrobe, Great thread btw : )

sfgirl67 :ty:
i always try to give a honest opinion of what I see!
After all if I didn't then what would it be worth?
And You definitely ROCK THOSE VERONICA'S!:tup::tup::tup:
The thing I Love about the Veronica's is that you can wear them in various different ways! Pulled~up, Scrunched Down, Calves Lose or Tight, Over Skinnies, or under Boot Cuts, and of course for you girls with Skirts and Dresses!:ghi5:
And that color you got I think will go great with anything pretty much!
If you want post a some more modeling shots with other styles of clothes please do so and let us all help you out!;)

yyz/matt! i don't see any frye cindys in your collection. any reason?
btw, :heart: your collection. fryes are soo underrated / people don't realize how great they are. scored a pair of short cuff missys on 6pm thx to you!!

@Matt~ I owe you a huge thanks, due to your encouragement I kept the boots and I am smitten. I kept looking at them all day when I wore them ,thanks so much for the kind words, You sold me. You rock!

yyz/matt! i don't see any frye cindys in your collection. any reason?
btw, :heart: your collection. fryes are soo underrated / people don't realize how great they are. scored a pair of short cuff missys on 6pm thx to you!!

Hi Punksjunk!:flowers:
Thanks So Much!:hugs:
As far as the The Frye Cindy's I Like them But I just haven't found a good price on any yet!
But when I do Be rest assured I will get a pair!:P
I'm so Glad you got some Frye Missy's and don't forget to post Pictures and what you think of them here when you get them!
BTW I Love your forum Name!:ghi5: